• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please help! Seriously

vardow

Reaction score
omg
i'm trying to create a SQL otserv
if i do it with sqlite everything goes ok
but then when i try to open teh distro with mysql thing, i get an error "DRWTSN32.EXE can't execute bla bla bla" and then if i click ok, the distro window closes. If i don't click, i can login on the server but it seem very laggy...

whats going on?

EDIT: i just formated my pc, so its not OS problem (i've had this problem before, thats why i formated)

EDIT2: the drwtsn32.exe thing says the dbgeng.dll is missing.. but then if i put it in the ot folder or system folder, the ot starts and then after 1 second it closes. and the error disapear. but wtf

It works for me...

sql or sqlite?

cause i just tried naxedot and another version of crying damson and the same problem =/

seems like theres some conflict with the compiled distro, or something the distro is trying to run and my system is blocking then

Back