• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Poi throne script!

Fippex

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello, i downloaded the rl map project map, and i copyd the poi map and the script to use it on my map, added it to exact same posistions, and all scripts works exept when i step on the thrones nothing happends, so im not able to enter the reward room, anyone know what's wrong?

Nop no error, and the UniqueID is set on the throne, but when i look in the action file the uniqueID aint there, might be cus of that but i dont know what to write or what script to link to, know how to fix it and what to write? or got any link to a poi script with map that i can use isnteed?

Would be awsome i'll rep louds for help xD!

@up
Wrong..

bleh..

Add this to movements.xml:
PHP:
		<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="5915" event="script" value="PitsOfInferno/AllThrones.lua" />
		<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="5916" event="script" value="PitsOfInferno/AllThrones.lua" />[/FONT]

yeah like that, altho i dont got any lua file that match my door script that let you in if you taken all the seals,

Got a full script and map for poi that i can have or so?

@up
Wrong..

bleh..

Add this to movements.xml:
PHP:
        <movevent type="StepIn" itemid="5915" event="script" value="PitsOfInferno/AllThrones.lua" />
        <movevent type="StepIn" itemid="5916" event="script" value="PitsOfInferno/AllThrones.lua" />

ok i will try, i let you know if it works!

Last edited by a moderator:
../data/actions/scripts/doors/poi_last.lua
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local charpos = getPlayerPosition(cid)
    if item.uid == 10281 and charpos.x == 346 and (charpos.y == 1419 or charpos.y == 1418) and charpos.z == 12 then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10274) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10275) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10276) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10277) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10278) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10279) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10280) == -1 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,"You did not absorb enough energy!")
        else
		local newPos = {x=344, y=1419, z=12}
		doTeleportThing(cid, newPos)
		doSendMagicEffect(newPos, 10)
        end

elseif item.uid == 10281 and charpos.x == 344 and (charpos.y == 1419 or charpos.y == 1420) and charpos.z == 12 then
		local newPos = {x=346, y=1419, z=12}
		doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 2)
		doTeleportThing(cid, newPos)
		doSendMagicEffect({x=346,y=1419,z=12}, 10)
	end
    return TRUE
end

../data/actions/actions.xml
PHP:
<action uniqueid="10281" event="script" value="doors/poi_last.lua" />

Back