• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online! Main Thread

Darkflame

Polish nerd
Reaction score
pokemon.jpg

Hello! The Pokemon Online server has finally been opened. Here i'll share my and other OTLanders screenshots of the server.
There's around 20 or even more from OTFans playing this server and you're free to join!
I'm playing in jasper server and most of the peoples from OTFans plays there also. It's usually 3000 players online on 10 game-servers!
This server is very unique and I doubt you have been playing any server like this before. It's a must-try.

What is Pokémon Online!?
This is a free fan-game, that will be an incredible simulation of Pokemon. Pokemons are strange creatures that appeared in this planet. For a lot of years, lots of species of pokemons appeared . Researchers looked for those creatures and identified them. And there are still lots of pokemons that need to be discovered. There are a big number of tales telling about extraordinaries adventures that the humans share with their friends, the pokemons. We had conflicts with then too, but as the time passes, we learned how to live together with them. And now you can become a part of this, becoming a pokemon trainer! The game have more than 151 different species of pokemons, lots of quests, and a map full of mysteries for you and your friends explore and have fun!!!

Random Screenshot :
4in4b5.jpg

pokemon online server has finally been opened? it have been online for 6 months...

btw this isnt otfans it's otland =D

Okay umm i'm hunting ninetails atm with my kadabra trying to get stones no loot yet ;(

or well ofc i got pot of lava's but no stone yet ;D

Cant they change all 3 sub-forums to one MAIN sub forum, only 1 just 1 1~~~~~~~~~ and then we can add threads for speical shitlike the players.

Cant they change all 3 sub-forums to one MAIN sub forum, only 1 just 1 1~~~~~~~~~ and then we can add threads for speical shitlike the players.

indeed, sure the other thread was big but that was the point. I mean this board is so dead... nobody is posting

Y'ALL STILL PLAYIN'?!?!??!
God, what an amount of stamina you guys have.

rhydon:
I don't know what you heard about me
I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P
2qnpdv7.jpg

Well i'm back to playing..

Dalk: Allright! Now you own a diamond account! Made a new char in Jasper named Locked.

Sold evertyhing on my other char and barely got 10 diamonds. :)

Edit: Current stats: Level 18 almost 19.. 40 Fishing
~Caught a Pidgeyotto at lvl 14 or 15, took 15 poke balls and 2 greats..<Caught with great
Caught Crabby,Poliwag,Horsea in under 30 pokeballs.
Just caught Goldeen in 33 balls. >.<!!!!!

I'm doing good so far. Might make a life thread at higher level, no one wants to see level advancements of a lvl 20/ boring hunts..

Last edited:
Name:GrimCold
Level:25 almost 26
World:ruby

Pokemon:
Weepinbell
Machop
Abra
mankey
and 2 other good guys cant remembers and liek 12 days of DA :D or ;L

Well today has been a frustrated/happy ending day..

Accidentally hit Rapidash with water gun and died, Used a total of 110 pokeballs and 14 greatballs on a Ponyta.. Finally caught with a great ball.

Looted first heart stone ever, I think i killed a total of 100 Pidgeottos to get it, (is that good?)

Current stats: Level 25, almost 26.. Have a few good pokes and a bit of cash. :D

Edit: VVV Pidgeottos, woops.

Last edited:
Pidgeots or pidgeottos? if pidgeottos its great but if pidgeots its okay :p

Back