• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where i can make character and download client?U.u

read the first post
U.u
dgp3pd.jpg

much progs since comp was on for 2 days

Grats ;D btw, I see you got 4 pokeballs in ur backpack, which you got ? expect pidgey? XD

Also i got like 150 Dollars, should I try to get like 17 pokeballs and try to catch bellsprout or? XD

Grats ;D btw, I see you got 4 pokeballs in ur backpack, which you got ? expect pidgey? XD

Also i got like 150 Dollars, should I try to get like 17 pokeballs and try to catch bellsprout or? XD

Yeah buy poke balls for 'em.
I got goldeen, 2x ratata, weedle, bellsprout, pidgey and spearow.
I will try to catch magnemite ;D

Okay cool :) did you use alot of pokeballs for each catch?

Tried it, but It laggs like hell :/

I been wastin 32pokeballs for ONE B-sprout and I havnt got it yet. Sucks -.-

Im so close to quiting because I can take 1 step then I must wait AND then 1 step and wait. Hate this god damn retard lagg

xDD lol i was 41 on waitlist and I get disconnect and now u cant enter ;<

Website shows only gold server is off

EDIT : 18:52 You see 19 Empty Poke Balls. !! time to catch xD

omg i got kick and now when i wanna log in it says your already logged in -.-!!!

everytime when I log in, i get the bug --__--', but i guess the debug will be gone soon

Just used 8 pokeballs on pidgeys, no cap. yet :( xDD then after i got kick ;S xD hope it was like 2 min rollback so i got my balls back xDD

>.< i was 3rd connection time took fucking 1 min and now, didnt get in for some fucking wierd reason and back to place 188 on line, seriously they should make the Waiting list work correctly too -.-

haha Im in wait list like 5-8 mins then im in :S Cant see that people wait 50(?) mins to get online :S

Imma go and and watch tv and get back in 2h , probably not online <.< , but the problem is that i was hunting when kicked, dont wanna die xD

I'm gonna try it now, I'm on my PC so it shouldn't lag.. If it does, I won't play I guess.. Looks fun though :)

All add me to their VIP ; Three Magic

Good luck Pokemon Trainers xD..

my-pokemans.jpg

Seems so fail, server crashing whole time -.-

they make a good OT they should fix a good host -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back