• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant get on the waiting list, been waiting 30 mins ._>

FUN fun fun first of all i was at 4th place then i backed to 200 place now i was at 6th place then i backed to wait list is full :)

This is the sickest thing Ive ever seen on a server and I havent even played it yet lol.

All the servers are full and their waiting list are all full aswell? That means they are currently having 900 players "playing" and over 600+ waiting to? o_O

These guys will seriously end up paying like 2k EUR/mo only on hosting lol :D

Hope everything goes well for them on that nuking/DDoS tests thing.

You could try hunting Ponyta if you have a few good water pokemon. I myself use 2 goldeen 1 poliwag and 1 mankey for my ponyta hunting, and I usually can kill a ton before having to go back to town and heal. What I do is spam Goldeen's attacks, starting with Super Sonic, and then put in Mankey to finish him off so neither pokemon get damaged much.

Yea I was at ponytas for a bit but there was SO much ppl there so I left.

Worth time to play in the morning when all br's sleeping and haven't waiting list

Got kick and now is the server list full >.<
it sux so much -.-
they need rlly more server

I finally got in, and I gotta say, the server looks very promising in my eyes.

But they seriously need to do something about the host! After like 1 hour on the waiting list, I could barely play 5 minutes before getting massive lags/freezes, and then got kicked (or maybe I died I cant really tell lol) and now back to "wait list is full", so Im done with trying today :)

This server will definitely raise even more but they need to solve those hosting issues asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back