• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
15:46 You catch a Pokemon! (Exeggcute).
15:46 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

16:45 Server is shutting down in 3 minutes. Go to a safe zone.

im trying that bug you talked about k3vin :D

It is possible. I've seen a guy dupe his fkin pokés (he had onix, drowzee, victreebell and more) and now he's selling all of them (the duped ones). He's also the highest lvl on the server Brass. His name is Dehko-

It all depends on when the server saves your char.
I've been kicked @ SS before and when I logged in I went back into a spawn and died (I was outside spawn when I got kicked) so I hope you catch my drift ;]

It is possible. I've seen a guy dupe his fkin pokés (he had onix, drowzee, victreebell and more) and now he's selling all of them (the duped ones). He's also the highest lvl on the server Brass. His name is Dehko-

It all depends on when the server saves your char.
I've been kicked @ SS before and when I logged in I went back into a spawn and died (I was outside spawn when I got kicked) so I hope you catch my drift ;]

awesome if it works me and a friend tried with 9 hundred dollars then he will afford diamond acc <3 xD then we will try pokes

K3vin, DehkO is a Senior Tutor, doubt he'd abuse bugs.

18:04 You see 30 apple bites.
Going for the quest. I'm lazy and the only way I know from pewter to the Cel~ city is throught some hard monster. I'll try to rush it. We'll see if i survive :p the tunes of the who should help me.

18:04 You see 30 apple bites.
Going for the quest. I'm lazy and the only way I know from pewter to the Cel~ city is throught some hard monster. I'll try to rush it. We'll see if i survive :p the tunes of the who should help me.

you mean through koffings? why dont you just go mt moon :eek:

K3vin, DehkO is a Senior Tutor, doubt he'd abuse bugs.

My friend Tila Tequila used to be a tutor and did not agree with Dehko- and his friends abusing the bugs they found.
Tila got kicked from his tutor place because all the other tutors conspired against him and now he's just another player.

So yes, they do abuse bugs.

Also you could tell me how Dehko- gets all his pokémon and cash, since he's been catching them 1 by 1.

Wanna know how?
Masterball on onix = catch -> go to cinnabar island -> pay some $ to change the ball to normal and voila.

There's like a dozen other cheaters on the server hence I do not care about exploiting bugs. The creators do nothing to stop the brazilian cheaters (their friends) so why should you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back