• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online.

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
(THIS IS NOT ANY FORM OF ADVERTISEMENT!)

Does anyone here on Tibera play Pokémon Online? :peace:

I made an account today, and I must say I'm impressed.
.. too bad it's not possible to donate from europe atm.

Yours,
Robin.

C now, u c a shirtless dead negro.
I c a legend that changed the game of hip hop.

Now u focus on the fact that hes shirtless, while i like the picture, simply cuz he has a blunt in his hand, a gun at his waist, while throwin up his middle finger.

"a gun at his waist", getting such picture taking while making songs like Ghetto Gospel. Fucking hypocrite.

Oh well, back to topic!

He wuz in that shit after he grew up, nd realized that the shits fucked up...

He even admits he wuz "raised in insanity".. U ever hear of T.H.U.G L.I.F.E.?

Thats basicly wut it is.

Pokemon online is a tibia BR version, It have been online for what? 1 year?
and still you can't get "premium" if your from Europe

I Play :D im vip account and im current lvl 30!
i have like 5k on itens there plus some pokemons like weenpbell,geodude,magnetom and plenty others :]
i play on the server shapphire** its a br world but there is still a new world only for english peaplse
its called
"emerald"
my name at shapphire is Hiiero Mario :]

I'm playing on Jasper. It was also suppose to be an English-speaking server, but on 3 days I've only met 1 person who's been speaking proper English.

Oh well, it's still fun ;D

I would never play it, that game doesn't have pvp. You can't just pk someone and that's the most important part of tibia/other mmorpg for me :D Pokemon-online is game for little wannabe pokemon kiddies. That's ofc my opinion. The project is very succesfull though and SVk(or w/e they are called) have done very great job.

it is successful, any ot with that amount of ppl is successful..
But.. i dont understand why grown ass men wud b playin with pokemans.

Its cool to play pokemon, ya know giong to work like, wats up, naaa nm just took lvl 15 on Pokemon

^^,

I would never play it, that game doesn't have pvp. You can't just pk someone and that's the most important part of tibia/other mmorpg for me :D Pokemon-online is game for little wannabe pokemon kiddies. That's ofc my opinion. The project is very succesfull though and SVk(or w/e they are called) have done very great job.

Couldn't agree more.

it is successful, any ot with that amount of ppl is successful..
But.. i dont understand why grown ass men wud b playin with pokemans.

ppl would think the same thing about you

playing a 2D role playing game, while living 3 years by yourself , and act as if you were a thug.

Back
Top Bottom