• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PokeUniverse Online Developement

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
BhXhThC.png

BHxccVF.png

The spriters of Pokemon Universe Online[pokeuniverseonline] are in the midst of recreating every sprite, the few leaked sprites that were not authorized have been removed and new ones are taking place of the old. This "game" as you will call it will be using a heavily modified otc client, such as sounds, shadows, and other perks including weather and videos effects. However the majority of the features will be included to improve in-game experience, you as a player may remove or "disable" any of these features at any time, incase for any questions or concerns regarding game play, sprite usage or involuntary questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
BHxccVF.png

Images

1OEpu7e.png

tQQivmW.png

qjuUIqK.png

BHxccVF.png

Last edited:
kog4javtn

jicr85fd9

The spriters of Pokemon Universe Online[pokeuniverseonline] are in the midst of recreating every sprite, the few leaked sprites that were not authorized have been removed and new ones are taking place of the old. This "game" as you will call it will be using a heavily modified otc client, such as sounds, shadows, and other perks including weather and videos effects. However the majority of the features will be included to improve in-game experience, you as a player may remove or "disable" any of these features at any time, incase for any questions or concerns regarding game play, sprite usage or involuntary questions please don't hesitate to ask :)
jicr85fd9

Images

podkr91gb

cbafomwm3

7bczgoqzf

CENTER]

Last sprite do not exist, I took the time to help you a bit at least.
Next time use imgland.net

Edit: forgot to say the sprites look amazing! :)

BkkR8.png

juIL9r.png

1p1V4H.png

Awesome sprites :) Almost fully custom sprites!
(That sand waterfall :oops:)

I agree with Shadowsong, can't see the images.
Copied the link!

-Edit-

Thanks Cornex!

Will this be a teleport Pokemon sever like the previous one you had? I'd rather enjoy a hug map with lots of exploring instead of boring tp's but that's just me ^.^ Regardless, the sprites look amazing! So crisp and luminous! :)

What's with the Umbreon then? :eek: He wasn't in the first 151!

Would this be another pay2play pokemon ot?

Catador made all eevee evolutions except for Leafeon and Glaceon and the latest I believe, Heres a picture of what we have at the moment.
@Aerro And I don't believe so, every player will be able to preform every basic ability such as fly, surf, dig, dive, waterfall, cut, rock smash, strength, whirlpool, the only two that will be available for "paid accounts" will be Headbutt and Teleport, free accounts I believe will be normally walking from place to place as a new player, and more advanced will.. you know be able to surf ect.. No payment arrangements have been setup or options for that matter, so I don't know if there will even be things be purchased.
[image removed]

Last edited:
Back