• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [7.6] YurOTS | [19 August 2022 18:00 CET] | NO SMS SHOP | The Classic RPG | CUSTOM CLIENT

Server Website/AAC
https://yurot.online/
Server Address
yurot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello,

Today changes:
  • Added fast attack for Knight & Paladin
  • Change frags
  • fix map bugs
  • fix target and aim bug
  • remove PvP enforced
  • all characters delete you can chreate new, same accounts

Post automatically merged:

10 Hours left
make your characters here: YurOTS (https://yurot.online/createaccount)

2 days left(5).png

Last edited:
I will try it for the nostalgia! Last YurOTS I played was Varberg OT and Fishys OT in like 2005-2006 :)

Last edited:
This datapack is pretty fun to play, but there are a lot of small bugs and the administration is never online to answer them.
  • The frag limits are way too high, people are abusing and killing everyone outside of depot without getting banned or even redskull.
  • Knight is useless - fast attack doesn't help if the def formula is broken (sometimes a knight with lvl 70+, skill 85 and 40 attack on weapon misses a Dragon 6-7 times in a row xD)
  • valuables like small emeralds/sapphires etc. are not sellable to any NPC

Tried to contact the GM in-game and on Discord several times, he is never there to answer/discuss anything. I don't understand why he opens a server if he doesn't have the time to handle 40 people online (more than half of the characters online are makers)

Created an account, created a character, logged in. Read the sign, "train inside the temple" went downstairs to look for these trainers since I figured I spawned in the temple. Died to random mobs that were out of place. Lost my backpack and items. Quit.

Cheers lol

Created an account, created a character, logged in. Read the sign, "train inside the temple" went downstairs to look for these trainers since I figured I spawned in the temple. Died to random mobs that were out of place. Lost my backpack and items. Quit.

Cheers lol
You see a blackboard.
You read: To train you can use !train inside the temple.

Which part did you not understand? :D

Lol.. the soft boots bait at vamps to lure low lvls to their deaths... What a fun way to lose ur bp in lvl 30. rip

You see a blackboard.
You read: To train you can use !train inside the temple.

Which part did you not understand? :D
I guess I misconstrued the definition of "inside" and that ! was barely visible. Perhaps an edit would be nice to accommodate people like me.

"Use the command: !train within the temple area in order to teleport to trainers"

You know, wording and all

If I was you, I would not play here :D
Screenshot (287).pngScreenshot (286).pngScreenshot (285).png

That happened, when he saw the otland post: I guess the hoster is arround 12-15 years old.Screenshot (289).png

Last edited:
Shame... had such promise

Could have been second ramonia.pl

There are always 2 important components. You need a good server(with all it contains) and a good Staff.

In this case we have seen, that the GM is absolutly stupid :[ or maybe just to young and not mature enough, to host a server.

We are start again. 30 August 18:00 CET. New VPS, 0 bugs, fixed spells!

4551dc327f8b0581177595449a9e3f07.jpg

haha corputed ots again stard? ye give all friends boots and ring 500 mana regeneration dont waste u time for this shit server

100 zl for mana regeneration 500 per 1 second guys elo tibia

haha corputed ots again stard? ye give all friends boots and ring 500 mana regeneration dont waste u time for this shit server

100 zl for mana regeneration 500 per 1 second guys elo tibia

Hi, nice english bro. If someone understand him, Please translate for human language and send me via dc. Thank you.

Back