• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
That would have set him back $300-400 meaning he would have to create and sell 10 more custom donate items.
Donating players dont grow on trees man, you have to lure them in by pretending that your server is good.
”0 bugs no pay 2 win”
Took less than 48 hours to figure out both of those claims were horrendously wrong lol.

Can we get one owner that makes decent servers that is not an asshole?
I’d play any new EU host that is bug free, well advertised and has an owner whos dick is bigger than his ego.
Not sure if you'd like this server, but check out Shadecores. starting next wednesday

In my opinion, what has been happening on this server in recent days and hours is a joke.
Generally, I really liked this OTS, but there were a lot of lags and DDOS attacks.
Recently I lost all my equipment and treasura staff doesn't even reply whether there will be compensation or not - the player is completely ignored by the entire treasura staff.
As I said - this server is cool and has potential, but with this approach, nothing will come of it, gentlemen...

In my opinion, what has been happening on this server in recent days and hours is a joke.
Generally, I really liked this OTS, but there were a lot of lags and DDOS attacks.
Recently I lost all my equipment and treasura staff doesn't even reply whether there will be compensation or not - the player is completely ignored by the entire treasura staff.
As I said - this server is cool and has potential, but with this approach, nothing will come of it, gentlemen...

You sure it's DDOS?
I've heard that mostly when they say it's DDOS, it's just a badly written game/web that has a weakness that's being abused.
And to be honest, I saw their advertisement stream before and I found it extremely funny to watch so I actually watched it for quite some time.
I didn't watch because I found it awesome or that I was interested in the stream itself, but.. what as they run the stream and show their server you see bug and bug every few seconds and they didn't even notice when they recorded the videos, which make it soooo funny xD

For example, they were so hyped to show how much works.. so multiple scenes of player doing something, and the one I remember the clearest is the wall in deeper banuta, you use a switch to open the wall, and there's another switch on the inside..
Those switches are supposed to be connected, move together... did they?... noooooo... XDDDDDDDDDDDD

(image from stream)
1713462770492.png

The server that canhandle 1k ppl, but can handle small DDOS?
Bro their engine is crashing becouse its shit engine xd therre no ddos.

The server that canhandle 1k ppl, but can handle small DDOS?
Bro their engine is crashing becouse its shit engine xd therre no ddos.
bad optimization and the monsters AI is really bad.

I’ve been saying it since the start.
Server is literally 90% downloaded from OTLand, then 10% bought scripts/functions.

Then he put 1x exp and fixed rook/low lvl mobs, that gives him like 2 weeks until people try hunting demons and realize u can energy bomb them and they don’t even move.
But at that point he already made good profit so who cares?

I am just waiting for someone to find some old bug like the gp trick long time ago that u pushed 2-3 coins and if u did it in a specific sequence you made them into 100.
From 3gp to 1kk in 10 clicks, Treasura version!

OTC client and download&run server are pinnacle of laziness and greed

I don't understand how a 1x server gets players when it's obvious there's not much work put into it.
There's literally bugs everywhere..

This is Ank north dragons, one of the more popular places..
In this single image, there's 3 bugs visible..
And believe me.. those 3 are not alone in that place..
1713541920652.png

You know.. I used to see these bugs in old and very unserious servers many years ago.. but as years gone by, more and more have patched the common bugs.. but apparently not Treasura...

I don't understand how a 1x server gets players when it's obvious there's not much work put into it.
There's literally bugs everywhere..

This is Ank north dragons, one of the more popular places..
In this single image, there's 3 bugs visible..
And believe me.. those 3 are not alone in that place..
View attachment 83908

You know.. I used to see these bugs in old and very unserious servers many years ago.. but as years gone by, more and more have patched the common bugs.. but apparently not Treasura...
its just autoborder this means nothing.

its just autoborder this means nothing.
It's amazing how perfidious people can be, when I tried to make a map and checked every square carefully to make sure there were no mistakes, no one appreciated it, but here people can be outraged by the auto border just to spite someone.

It's amazing how perfidious people can be, when I tried to make a map and checked every square carefully to make sure there were no mistakes, no one appreciated it, but here people can be outraged by the auto border just to spite someone.
so are you jealous because there are players that don't care about some mapbugs or what?

Dear Treasurians,

We're pleased to report that Treasura has remained relatively stable over the past 48 hours, with few minor server lags and no casualties due to DDOS attacks. However, we urge caution in the coming days as we continue to monitor the situation closely.

Our team has been tirelessly combating these attacks for the past six days, resulting in delays in responding to emails, tickets, and bug reports. We acknowledge the inconvenience this has caused and assure you that we are working diligently to catch up. Rest assured, we will address all messages, fix bugs, and deliver on our promised features and content as soon as possible.

Exciting developments are on the horizon, and we're gearing up for an action-packed week ahead. Stay tuned for a slew of engaging updates!

On behalf of the entire Treasura Team, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and extend our heartfelt gratitude for your continued understanding, trust, and patience. Your unwavering support means the world to us, and together, as a united Treasura community, we've once again demonstrated our resilience by achieving a new record for online players yesterday!

Best Regards,
The Treasura Team

treasura_under_attack.png

Dear Treasurians,

We're pleased to report that Treasura has remained relatively stable over the past 48 hours, with few minor server lags and no casualties due to DDOS attacks. However, we urge caution in the coming days as we continue to monitor the situation closely.

Our team has been tirelessly combating these attacks for the past six days, resulting in delays in responding to emails, tickets, and bug reports. We acknowledge the inconvenience this has caused and assure you that we are working diligently to catch up. Rest assured, we will address all messages, fix bugs, and deliver on our promised features and content as soon as possible.

Exciting developments are on the horizon, and we're gearing up for an action-packed week ahead. Stay tuned for a slew of engaging updates!

On behalf of the entire Treasura Team, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and extend our heartfelt gratitude for your continued understanding, trust, and patience. Your unwavering support means the world to us, and together, as a united Treasura community, we've once again demonstrated our resilience by achieving a new record for online players yesterday!

Best Regards,
The Treasura Team

View attachment 83947
ddos is not your fault. Server has proven to be successfull with few small bugs there and here left to fix but nothing not -do able
I seen you fixed the nextAction cooldowns and it seems to be more smooth than ever so we are having a blast on the game.

To all of you complaining about various things, keep one thing in mind.

Majority of players these days have less time to spend so they PAY to enjoy the game.
If you spend money on something, you expect to get some kind of fun in return.
However if the game is bugged to shit like this one and you get no return for your time/money, then there is an issue.

It would be different if the server was advertised as a beta and people were told it would have bugs.
On the contrary it was advertised massively and EVERYTHING that was implied told the story that the server was PERFECT.
1x exp and fucking 0.8x loot (which proved to be horseshit LMFAO half the monsters had 0.5x loot and some had 5x) all things that if you read between the lines showed that it was supposed to be a serious and long lasting server.

Once people logged in and realized map was from some 2014 datapack, monsters from TFS, actions from a third non related server, and every single dollar invested was into streamers, the server died during its first 48h.

The attacks or whatever happened after was just karma in my opinion. If you walk around the street stealing peoples wallets and slapping them in the face like a cigan, you are bound to eventually run into some crazy fucker that will put you into your place.

Whoever is responsible for shutting this shit down, a huge thank you!

As person above said, server was advertising as "perfect" but it is really far from perfect, its not even viable imo, but hype before the start was real.

When server started and I logged in to the game, first idea that came to my mind was "copy paste server with huge promotion in socialmedia".
Lets start with the client, which is not even similar to 8.0.. Look at the health and mana bars for example.. They did literally nothing! Other popular server made this job a LOT better. On Treasura we just see a copy paste client from otland with some features deleted. In addition, they disabled any light effects in client and this is kinda funny for me, because lights in this game were always crucial, they were giving better rpg feeling overall. Whats the purpose of light-source items, if there are not working lights at all? It was a huge part of the game, you always needed to think about torches, when u wanted to explore any caves. Monsters AI is a joke, there is no optimization, you can experience a LOT of bugs and crashes during the game.
The only good thing about this server are tons of players online, thats all. Anyway I wish good luck to the owners 😀

Attachments

• 20240416_204342.jpg
    20240416_204342.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 49 · VirusTotal
  • Screenshot_20240422_125038_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_125038_Photos.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 50 · VirusTotal
  • Screenshot_20240422_125057_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_125057_Photos.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 51 · VirusTotal
new list of bugs/exploits some fixed some not no punishment for abusing them aswell

1) you could access hellheim for first few days without doing ice island and looting 2 fish fins (gl with that part) some ppl abused private ghouls & mummies
2) you still can access tyrsung without quest because gm just fixed one island and is too stupid to actually check entire quest
3) you could travel with cheese during rashid quest and perma brick your char some ppl couldnt finish rashid because of that and gm didnt fix it for em so now theres only one team with rashid
4) you can attack somebody in party (so skill with him) without getting pz lock xDDDD
5) if you kill somebody with yellow skull on you or somebody who open pk on you theres only one minute of pz lock xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
6) you can sell scale armors, copper shields etc stuff which you shouldnt be able to sell on lb, svar etc
7) you can drag items into tp on draconia and get it in ab (shouldnt be possible) but atleast you CANT tp stuff into hellgate from ab which actually should be possible xD
8) when gs walk diagonal between trees without haste he will get stuck there forever so u can hunt them without wasting anything XDD

About paladins being op

we tested it with friend on 59 dist with elvish bow he had nearly 98% hit chance on 1 2 3 4 and 5 sqm 6 sqm was slighty worse and by slighty i mean like 90% hit chance or so while he should have 90% hit cap meaning 1/10 arrow missed (on 2 3 4 sqm ofc) and much worse on 5 sqm and 6 sqm and spears should be 75% hit cap and bow/xbow 85% currently u rarerly miss even at 40-50 distance this is insane xD

monsters ranged physical attacks still bypass defence so mobs llike mino archers, dwarf soldiers, orc spearmans waste u even if u are 40 ek with 60+ skills and decent gear

when u get paraylse from crystal spiders or quara hydromancer its death sentence if u move 1 sqm because ur character get stunlocked unable to use runes to heal and u will stay like that for couple seconds funny thing is if u try move ur character will be 5 sqm from ur actual position xD

Both fighting teams using otc client with bot to be able to zoom out their client this way they got 4 sqm advantage this is so cool we got OTC client with all its flaws and literally ZERO QoL this way i cant get extra panel and when i fill one open with containers/dead monsters fresh opened doesnt replace exisitng ones but just stack up(but u dont see them) this way i have to manually close each of them

Last edited:
Dear Treasurians,

Exciting news awaits you on our website! We've just unveiled a series of new custom quests that delve deep into the rich lore and myths of Tibia. Be sure to pay close attention as you read through, as there are a few hints hidden within the announcements!

Please note that the responsive version of the news may experience minor bugs for a few minutes.

Check out the latest news on our website at: https://treasura.online/

Best Regards,
The Treasura Team

social-logo.png

majority of server still using OTclientv8 with bot and zoom out to get bigger view its still not blocked (u can even see ppl talking/casting spells 4 sqm away from ur screen with normal client and this should be blocked aswell) this client was published 5min after server start and it is STILL not blocked

ppl fighting slowly getting tilted they dont want to play with bots vs bots even created meme guild to point it out but still no fix

majority of server still using OTclientv8 with bot and zoom out to get bigger view its still not blocked (u can even see ppl talking/casting spells 4 sqm away from ur screen with normal client and this should be blocked aswell) this client was published 5min after server start and it is STILL not blocked

ppl fighting slowly getting tilted they dont want to play with bots vs bots even created meme guild to point it out but still no fix

the ban list is gonna be good and you know what is even better? all those people broke terms and conditions so they are unable to get a chargeback.

Back