• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I randomly saw some br streaming this trash on twitch and guy had wh k-arm p-legs and amber staff, hunting cyclops taking 0 fucking dmg looting avg 40gp+ every cyc.
XD?+
BALANCITO HERMANO UNO DOS TRES QUATRO VAMONOS VENEZUELANOS TRABAJO CABRONES
time to feed half of venezuela with vodkalover taking 80% tax

just saw he was lvl 38 and not even carrying uhs going to -4 XD
You talking about BombaK7? I've seen that too, had to giggle xD

I randomly saw some br streaming this trash on twitch and guy had wh k-arm p-legs and amber staff, hunting cyclops taking 0 fucking dmg looting avg 40gp+ every cyc.
XD?+
BALANCITO HERMANO UNO DOS TRES QUATRO VAMONOS VENEZUELANOS TRABAJO CABRONES
time to feed half of venezuela with vodkalover taking 80% tax

just saw he was lvl 38 and not even carrying uhs going to -4 XD
yea this ot is broken af xD

i had blessed sceptre looted by 30lvl paladin from quara pincher (as u solo them at lvl 30 xd) 60/60 skills v shield k armor warrior helmet k legs and i just one hit mino guards constantly and hunting guards without using uhs xD somehow i had on 1x ~95k/h on dwarf guards maze when it shouldnt be even possible to get 50k/h there due to slow spawn

Dear Treasurians,

Treasura Stories Part 2 awaits you on our website! We've just unveiled a series of new custom quests that delve deep into the rich lore and myths of Tibia. Pay close attention as you read through, as there are hints hidden within the announcements!

We have put a lot of effort into this content and hope it captures your interest. All content from Treasura Stories Parts 1 and 2 will be available on our server after the 02/06 Global Save.

Check out the latest news on our website: https://treasura.online/

Best Regards,
The Treasura Team

social-part2.png

Why you even add new content while your server is still bugged botfest? You guys claimed anticheat on release, not existing to this day xDD. Also i heard about numerous false bans for things like 'looting too fast' (this reason is pure retardness, i can't even imagine someone can be banned for looting fast)

copper shield + crimson sword 15/15 skills = no dmg from rotworm at all sometimes for 3-5

amber staff 15 club = getting constantly hhits for 10+

19 defence>25 defence

new list of bugs after 5 days of pking/trolling around:

• you can bake bread only if oven is turned to the south
  • you can have yellow skull on somebody without having white skull because skull/dmg dealt for frag is reseted only when both players lose battle
  • soulfire rune is doing insane dmg currently it ticks every 3s or so for 10 dmg so they made it last long instead of making slow ticks and scale properly with lvl/mlv on other hand envenome rune doesnt scale with mlv/lvl it does insane dmg right after u can use it
  • you need recovery key even if its not registered to recover lost password e-mail is completly useless if u make recovery key (and save it) u wont get ur account back even if u have e mail acc number and character name
  • majority of npcs missing their dialogues many of them doesnt have proper sell/buy list like they should for example u cant buy furniture from dermot on fibula xD when u trap somebody and one sqm is taken by npc u cant even perma hi job job to prevent npc from moving
  • still u can see ppl casting spells/talking from really far like 4 sqm out of screen
  • you can sidestep and throw items before ur character even start moving from first to second sqm i've been doing it for couple hours stealing loot from ppl on rotworms getting mass reported by them to gm for "bot" lierally you can throw stuff around and ppl wont even see u next to that object thinking u have 2 sqm push range
  • you still can spamm exori con, runes, exori hur, spamm right click doors withou even blocking ur auto attacks
  • wrestling room under venore dp doesnt work u wont fall to -5
  • if you time correctly u can perma push monsters on rook completly cancelling their auto attacks whle still being able to auto them since pushing doesnt cancel ur auto attacks
  • you are still able to kite monsters as ek yes kite monsters as ek you will hit them in melee without getting hit back
  • when u come to dp u get wrong information about number of items inside even if its completly it shows random number from 18 to 31 xD even if u have 0 or just 10 items
  • godvudka gun "fixed" stealing items from doors despite doing 3 patches fixing new bug with each of them u can still steal items from house doors
Still there is only ban for botting character and no punishment for main even if bot got script to send gold to main char every refill lmao

also postman is still hella bugged you do measurements then npc sends u for waldo's post horn u come back and npc send u on another measurements mission even tho he took waldo's posthorn from u and u have to literally relog to fix quest else u wont be able to start next mission xddd

Last edited:
soulfire is literally doing 2400 dmg over 12minutes and theres no way to heal it beside going to temple (npc wont heal if u have PZ lock btw)

so im running on 15 druid soulfire everyone cuz its 300 mana per shoot and suicide on fire field this way i dont get frag and ppl below 20lvl simply die if they dont have 8+ uhs on em

best is when theres war going on 15vs15 and ppl got no idea how strong soulfire is u can go and throw soulfire on all of them and if they dont have ed to mas res its usually few bp uhs waste( ~5-6bp) for one or second team xDDDDDDDDD and all it costs u is 8 runes of soulfire equal to 16 uhs bp uh is 3.6k btw and its super hard to buy it sometimes it takes 5h during peak to get 5 bp of uhs

theres is still "bug" with dmg and dying on fields as dmg doesnt reset after minute or two u can suicide for unjustified frag even 1h after getting damage from somebody this way we made 10+ rs so far and looted few full sets despite many reports no answer from staff and this bug i've reported 1.5 MONTH ago with exactly explanation, few examples and how it should be

I reported it again week ago and no answer so well... i got almost 500k for free from ppl i guess and couple ppl x-logged from server

Last edited:
soulfire is literally doing 2400 dmg over 12minutes and theres no way to heal it beside going to temple (npc wont heal if u have PZ lock btw)

so im running on 15 druid soulfire everyone cuz its 300 mana per shoot and suicide on fire field this way i dont get frag and ppl below 20lvl simply die if they dont have 8+ uhs on em

best is when theres war going on 15vs15 and ppl got no idea how strong soulfire is u can go and throw soulfire on all of them and if they dont have ed to mas res its usually few bp uhs waste( ~5-6bp) for one or second team xDDDDDDDDD and all it costs u is 8 runes of soulfire equal to 16 uhs bp uh is 3.6k btw and its super hard to buy it sometimes it takes 5h during peak to get 5 bp of uhs

theres is still "bug" with dmg and dying on fields as dmg doesnt reset after minute or two u can suicide for unjustified frag even 1h after getting damage from somebody this way we made 10+ rs so far and looted few full sets despite many reports no answer from staff and this bug i've reported 1.5 MONTH ago with exactly explanation, few examples and how it should be

I reported it again week ago and no answer so well... i got almost 500k for free from ppl i guess and couple ppl x-logged from server
there are bugs from first closed tests, not fixed to this day and their so called 'developers' don't even have bare minimum of knowledge how to actually fix them

Account recovery system is insane here

1) u need to register recovery key in order to recover password (and u need recovery key for it + character name knowing e mail isnt enough so IF YOU DIDNT REGISTER ACCOUNT thus no recovery key u wont be able to recover ur account even if u have e mail and its ur account
2) if u dont have that recovery key u wont get new one unless you msg godvudkagun on pm on discord (half of the community got ban on treasura discord for posting memes with gorgo xD) if vudka doesnt like you u wont get new e mail and wont be able to recover account

Now you need code from old e mail to change e mail so lets say you bought non-registered account and owner doesnt know e mail cuz he made it on temporary email? gg u wont change e mail no matter what... when u register account u get recovery key on site + on e mail BUT if u change password and u wont register ur account orginal owner wont be able to recover acc until it will be fixed (waiting for mass hacks then xD)

after a week of killing spree and making around 15 red skulls looting full sets from poor rpg ppl which x-logged after this

FINALLY GM PMED ME AND ASKED HOW THIS "BUG" WITH DMG AND FRAG WORKING XD told him to check out ctrl+r bug reports cuz i reported it twice, explained on stream (while cm was watching me that was 1.5 month ago)

im waiting for fix with fingers crossed will there be more bugs? it gonna work properly this time? will dmg dealt to player reset after minute or two or it will be still forever? btw majority of ppl took rs normal way just by killing two characters and hitting third one to low hp only few got it due to this "bug"

Ahh and its working on every tfs server btw all you have to do is get hit by somebody (so he open skull on you) and make sure u wont lose battle collect 3 characters like these can be done while wasting somebody in trap for 1h then suicide on field with all of them at once

1718370480789.png

thats just a lie burst arrows scale with distance ppl with 40mlv hitting 2-10 with bursts xD

anti-bot system still doesnt exist because everyone was too "expensive" we found multiple full afk cavebots one guy on scarabs got exori script for hitting 5+ creatures and he had so bad script it counted players as creatures xDDDDD

i found one guy cavebotting 8 characters on 1 account till 24lvl and hes done with 5 out of 8 characters so far ofc full afk we killed him multiple times and reported without result i hope gm waiting for him to get 8x 24lvl and then delete so he lose more but... he could just ban his main?

monsters are so weak eks melee dragons for 300 on 75 skill 70 eks hunting heroes solo

ppl still kite quara predators and pinchers on 30lvl paladins without getting hit even once no haste no boh

defence is super strong if u have shield+weapon and have combined 30 defence for example two handed weapon with 30 defence alone even with equal skills is like half of shield defence somehow so 2 handed weapon is no-go on other hand armor is almost worthless and everything is close to npc price however shields are atleast 2x-3x npc price so now we have fur boots super easy to get (2 armor) and super rare steel boots (3 armor) xD same story with dsm vs mpa its pure deco item right now i hope at some point ppl will follow tibiantis

Last edited:
View attachment 85454

anti-bot system still doesnt exist because everyone was too "expensive" we found multiple full afk cavebots one guy on scarabs got exori script for hitting 5+ creatures and he had so bad script it counted players as creatures xDDDDD

i found one guy cavebotting 8 characters on 1 account till 24lvl and hes done with 5 out of 8 characters so far ofc full afk we killed him multiple times and reported without result i hope gm waiting for him to get 8x 24lvl and then delete so he lose more but... he could just ban his main?
twv6gtU.png

sadly my viewer is currently streaming on discord botting on 8 multi clients at once and he got scripts for creating acc, character, leaving rook, buying set, sending cash to bank chars etc he got 2 characters banned so far 18 and 14lvl xD and he got like 30-40 characters on main ready to swap when one get ban and couple with lvls 20 already

now its just matter of scale and how many scripts he will create to fill low lvl spawns since he lose nothing with these bans at best bp gold and two handed sword if he get ban right before refill

This is 2 month into long term serious 1x low rate server

1) when u have guild house and lose pacc or somebody leave guild OR you die and lose 30lvl you insta lose guild house
2) when you lose pacc u get teleported to venore temple (even tho u have residence in thais for example) on every character on account even those logged out and those on FACC area xD
3) you cant skill on slimes even with mms, mpa, g legs, steel boots and demon helmet you wont be able to sustain on food + exura until u hit 85/85 skills or so but then u killing slime so fast its not worth anymore these slimes on full defence hit you harder than dwarf guards on full attack
4) when u train with somebody randomly every 15min or so you stop attacking each other even tho u still have them marked with red square so u dont know if u skill or not forcing you to constantly watch screen and check if theres blood sometimes u dont attack each other for 5min or 10 min while semi-afking still not fixed after 2 months
5) every single monster retarget here... rats? retargeting wolves? retargeting and all of them have the same chance as heroes, demons, dls etc gl trying to setup hitting monk as 3rd to have consintent blood hits because every single monster on this server will retarget from time to time resetting entire setup
6) you still dont get pz lock for attacking people in party as its true 8.0 feeling so ppl can go to pz when they train on party xD on top of that you can stack on 1 sqm inside pz zone so u cant block it with alt char also you cant throw pots into house doors so ppl just go inside and runemakers keep runes, food on house doors losing literally nothing
Post automatically merged:

1718566044360.png

i reported a full afk bot which u can kill super easily just hit it to deep red hp wait for pz to go off and let him run and fight rotworms he will die and come back after 1h when he wake up

it was YESTERDAY and that character was reported by multiple people over last 24h still not banned xD

theres one guy botting bedmages and hes almost done with his SECOND account recording isnt proof to ban them so u have to report and prayge for gm to be active and teleport to botter to check him theres like 3-4 cms and few gods but they are active 15min per day if somebody is botting when they are afk theres nothing u can do xD currently u cant even talk about it on treasura discord pure comedy

you have to bot from 20h to 30h depending on spawn, gear and ppl disturbing you to get 24lvl on one bed char and ppl finished 8 characters on one account without any character getting banned thats insane

Last edited:
Many players described their encounters with bots that stayed online for days without being banned. Solution? Censorship. <clown emote>
Those botting characters would send all the money they've made to depo chars on different accounts. Those depo chars never get banned, because the administration doesn't know how to link them - there is no cam system, no nothing apart from gms teleporting to ppl to check if they respond. xD

staff couldnt even hide their activity on discord so all u have to do is check if they have "playing treasura 8.0" on discord xD

1718717644817.png

yesterday 4x 100 rp did anni quest they threw 3 sds each at start and still had 200 mana each on utamo

highest damage within one turn (2s) was ~600 from 6 demons for entire annihilator quest not even 3 might rings used it was disappointment for both viewers and ppl doing anni

Back