• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Exodis - second edition - 18 September 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
Update 3. We removed big bug - Tommy Boy. He got few points and he abused them to get 180level. Not like Blacky or his guild that abused only small task bug that gave them all big advance getting high lvl + buying 1000 stamina dolls with admin points
Post automatically merged:

Server is actually decent can even see that with my 100 lvl char. Without guildpoints but letting players donate to support server who actually cares about the server. Not giving points to guys that just abuse server by making it die faster like blacky team or tommy.

I'm enjoying the server, just wishing i wasn't the only english speaking player lol

Update 3. We removed big bug - Tommy Boy. He got few points and he abused them to get 180level. Not like Blacky or his guild that abused only small task bug that gave them all big advance getting high lvl + buying 1000 stamina dolls with admin points
Post automatically merged:

Server is actually decent can even see that with my 100 lvl char. Without guildpoints but letting players donate to support server who actually cares about the server. Not giving points to guys that just abuse server by making it die faster like blacky team or tommy.
There was no bug with tasks. The guild of Fugass and blacky they're always playing on ever Edition with more Then 10 players, they was always helping with everything, everybug they found, they reported it to me. They got ONE-TIME points for guild which was 2k for 10 People, i dont understand why some of you are so mad bastards

1. There IS a bug with tasks. You can abuse Golden acc in a specified way and you have to know about it from previous editions. Its not explained anywhere on website or NPC dialog.

2. You are the worst server administrator among 100 other servers I played last 2 years. And you comment others with "you know nothing about hosting a server" xdd

3. Nice limited time offer on soft boots. Was supposed to last 3 hours but its still there after 30 hours - didnt get enough money for pizza? :)

server is actually growing in population! admin finaly became active!!
TIMe to start guyss!!!!! weekly updates

As a player i can asure you that this server is really nice to play, great loot system, (rare, epic, legendary items like DSM with 20 arm - its rly hard to loot :D), there is also one of the best task system i have ever seen in many servers, with points u earn by doing task u can fight few boss who can leave to u many good items whith cannoc be get by ptherway - it have great specyfications.

but the best in my opinion is own map, much, much better than RL map

The server is fine. A lot of quests and tasks. The most important thing is that everything is fine and there is a custom map. I'm always looking for a lot of new quests, tasks and custom items in servers and that's where I came across - by accident, actually. The balance of the profession is so refined that more difficult quests or tasks require several people. I recommend it for players who do not have time to play 12 hours a day and those looking for fun and challenges

Previous edition was fucked up because of unexpected bug - a lot of people just threw shit on ots owner but we all know that bad things sometimes happen and we have to accept that and go further - there was no other way to fix that but reset all characters - i was also mad because i donated but hey, life is life. Since couple of days we can see that God Exodis is putting a lot of effort to improve ots, deliver interesting update, push some vocation balance in cooperation with players - there's a lot of things going on game chat, so i see bright future for this edition. Hopefully there will be more players, also some informations are not included on website or are described wrongly - but from what i heard they are already working on that. If somebody would like to start his journey here and would struggle on start - feel free to PM me (nick Heter) and ill try to help You get better start ;) Generally i rate this server for 8.5 / 10

hello, i just came here to say that after such a bad words about the server and admins (admins mostly), gm decided to buy some good opinions about the server so... just dont get fooled ;) exodis.png

In all seriousness despite the above post... The server is doing well and after initial hickups and a few issues it seems to be back on track. The map seems quite large, I enjoy the staged exp set on the server and not seeing 1000+ levels running around. As someone mentioned, tasks are addictive and it's nice to be able to party with others to complete more challenging tasks to get more points whilst on some other servers it's better to play solo.

All looking positive right now so likely now is the best chance to start playing - only 2 weeks since server launched so very easy to get into the rankings and compete with others.

Rizz

Hi, very good server its my first eddition i'm playing on. There is a lot stuff to do like bosses ,tasks ,quests , also you can kill some unique monsters on a unique map that you can explore using an interactive map. Generally that server is really good place to spend some time with friends not zjebs or playing on your own.

I highly recommend playing on this server. Back to the old days from tibia.

Zippek

After few terrible starts, the server is pretty much stabilised and ready to play. The map is really big and there are a lot of custom things like new monsters, bosses, items, events and more. You will definitely notice all the years of work on the server. Gamemaster is really kind person that will help with all the matters you have. His 13 years of experience speaks for itself, so he's not new in the game, he knows how to run the server. Players are able to catch him on help/game-chat channels really often which for me personally is really big as im new to the Exodis world. The server deserves more players, cause many of them just dropped after early problems. If someone has thoughts about coming back, then now is the time to give the last chance and create the character. This time the GM puts his heart and soul into this project, you should be satisfied.

Don't get confused about the criticism from previous posts, the server had really dark times cause of existing bugs and abusers, so they had to prioritize it, that's why some players felt a bit abandoned.
Anyway it's just a past and server is in a better state now.

Nothing more to say, just create and play
New server, new chance
See you in the game 😎

in response to 'RoyaalDemonic' i don't want to recive any points for my comment, not even a sigle one. i Would like to play with mamy people because there is more fun, there also are REALLY hard quest whitch needs a lot of ppl to do it. Like 20-30 and it would take a lot of time because those quest are very hard and long. thats why i decided to write a invitation. Player 'Royal Demonic' is a troll , our 'teddy bear' he hate everyone, he flame everyone so don't listen to him ;)

Wish to see u in game, msg me in to get many tips. Gacek

so this gm just banned me for telling the truth. really pathetic. and unprofessional.
that's how the server and his admin look - if someone says anything good about it, its probably a lie cause he paid people to write it this way

here you can check if my character is banned:

keep an eye on this situation and if you'll decide to play, then you'll se that i was not lying.
the previous screenshot + all the comments from 1 post accounts should be enough for smart people to get it.

ban.png

Last edited by a moderator:
so this retard gm just banned me for telling the truth. really pathetic. and unprofessional.
that's how the server and his admin look - if someone says anything good about it, its probably a lie cause he paid people to write it this way

here you can check if my character is banned:

keep an eye on this situation and if you'll decide to play, then you'll se that i was not lying.
the previous screenshot + all the comments from 1 post accounts should be enough for smart people to get it.

View attachment 50583

gm z**b j****y
why players would waste time for posts approving my server? why would they waste time playing there? also you? why you're wasting time? You're the most toxic person i've ever seen in Tibia story. You flame every player, you're using unbeliveable words, telling something about their parents, family.. without any reason. Think about yourself. Quit Tibia, its for you.

why players would waste time for posts approving my server? why would they waste time playing there? also you? why you're wasting time? You're the most toxic person i've ever seen in Tibia story. You flame every player, you're using unbeliveable words, telling something about their parents, family.. without any reason. Think about yourself. Quit Tibia, its for you.
it's not waste of time to approve the server cause you paid all of them 50pp xDDD so pathetic
and don't talk about me cause it has nothing to the situation, i just told the truth here.
Think about yourself and don't buy the good opinions

Last edited by a moderator:
They approved the server because they just wanted free stuff. Look at their account creation dates and activity. They literally just made an otland account for the first time just to receive free points. Ridiculous. Instead of trying to hide yourself behind nonsense questions and playing the victim card, be transparent with people in order to gain their trust and grab their attention which will invite them to play your project.

You're as corrupt as they come. People don't just pull shit out of their ass like Demonic is. There's clearly a reason why these people have such opinions and you're trying to cover that up by doing the lowest thing possible, buying your way out of it.

Like I've previously said, this is just another corrupted 8.6 copy/paste server to get some cash in your pocket. And tibia fans will fall for it because of their passion for the game and a lot of people overlook detail like this and support projects like this despite there being other amazing projects with no player base.

What's amazing is that you ban a player that has clearly supported the server by buying the gold account just because he spilt the beans. Quit being a corrupt owner, you give otland and this whole entire community a bad name just because you're looking for a quick penny.

Cringe...

Edit: You took systems that are available publicly on otland, made some edits, made your map, invited people to play and you still have no respect for this community or peoples contributions that you have used to run the server with any decency. Actually appaling.

Edit 2: Just reading through the "bought good words" about the server sound like they're reading a bad script. You can just tell from how vague their opinions are that there was no thought process behind what they wrote, they just did it to get some free points 😂 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Edit: You took systems that are available publicly on otland, made some edits, made your map, invited people to play and you still have no respect for this community or peoples contributions that you have used to run the server with any decency. Actually appaling.
Guess you're the one who's doing like that, none of our systems was taken from otland. There is maybe 10% of things taken from somewhere ( but still we had to edit them ) before you post shits like that, learn anything about servers.

Back