• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Exodis - second edition - 18 September 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
Guess you're the one who's doing like that, none of our systems was taken from otland. There is maybe 10% of things taken from somewhere ( but still we had to edit them ) before you post shits like that, learn anything about servers.
Before responding to someone, read through it all, understand it and don't pick points out to respond to only because they play to your advantage. Bad play on my part to make a comment about copy/paste systems. I wonder how you would have responded if I haven't mentioned it.

And again, the first part of your sentence is immediately passive aggressive. Just shows how well you can take criticism.

Before responding to someone, read through it all, understand it and don't pick points out to respond to only because they play to your advantage. Bad play on my part to make a comment about copy/paste systems. I wonder how you would have responded if I haven't mentioned it.

And again, the first part of your sentence is immediately passive aggressive. Just shows how well you can take criticism.
exactly, he just can't take the criticism and he reacts pretty aggressive, just look at this simple example from few previous pages:

We was always doing limited time offers in shop. If you know nothing about server and administration, dont talk please. Also hope you're happy, your character Tommy boy will be deleted shortly. Reason: making fake guilds trying to receive free points like a poor chancer👌

such an aggressive reaction, just only cause someone has pointed out few bad decisions.
Probably that's why tommy has changed his point of view cause he could be deleted now :(

This GM seems to be some kind of dictator 👺 🤔

you must have some serious health / mental problems. The post wasn't the reason of ban. Reason of ban was insulting every player on server completly without reason. But i know that "You dont know anything about that" ;)

sure and suddenly i just got banned after you saw the post
he even banned me when i was offline, so for sure the reason was my behaviour on the server. 😆

nice try, liar ;)

by the way, will you admit that you bought the posts for pp, or you're gonna continue this farce? ;)

you must have some serious health / mental problems. The post wasn't the reason of ban. Reason of ban was insulting every player on server completly without reason. But i know that "You dont know anything about that" ;)
^

You're just replying to whatever you seem fit, you're only picking up on points that you can defend in a childish, half-decent way. What about the all the other stuff? Not a single comment. Just like your reply to my thread, passive aggressive crap and you only quoted 1/6 of my post.

Not only that, instead of having a civilised argument you attack whoever criticises you with insults & assumptions. Ignorant, typical 8.6 owner. Copy/paste, make map, make cash, be a dick, 0 effort or selfrespect.

Pfft.

Exodis Coin System will be introduced at sunday server save ( 8:00 CEST )

You'll Be able to empower your skills!

Check how it works: HERE

VonwySP.png

More options for Exodis Coins will be added shortly:​

• Possibility to exchange coins for rare items at NPC

• 1% resist on everything - up to 10 stages

• Waiting for more proposals :)

Also...

• Some tasks amount to kill has been increased

• Razzachor - new place with mostly Drakens / Ghastly Dragons / Bog Raiders has been added ( you can travel there from Reston boat for 30.000 GOLD )

• Added NPC Acra which will buy your creature products ( near soft boots repair NPC )

• We're working on deeper banuta should be finished until monday server save

Not recommended! Gada x3 bits botting vampires for no reason Time to Time One if chars got random 9000ping and dies... Shit host and shit server

Not recommended! Gada x3 bits botting vampires for no reason Time to Time One if chars got random 9000ping and dies... Shit host and shit server
Please learn English before posting anything. also you should invest in better isp Buddy 😊

Please learn English before posting anything. also you should invest in better isp Buddy 😊
Again such an aggressive approach. Can any mods remove this freak from this community? Wtf is wrong with this child.

Shit host and shit server

Wtf is wrong with this child.
Who is the aggressive person in those posts? Buddy please, go somewhere else, just not here. Swap servers becouse i don't want crying child. In my opinion, if somebody doesn't like the server and blame it all the time should NOT play just change servers, that's it! Don't answer me anymore please.

Who is the aggressive person in those posts? Buddy please, go somewhere else, just not here. Swap servers becouse i don't want crying child. In my opinion, if somebody doesn't like the server and blame it all the time should NOT play just change servers, that's it! Don't answer me anymore please.
People will have their opinions. You're just an ignorant and corrupted owner. Everytime someone has their opinion and you don't like it, you attack them back with insults. Get a grip and learn to take criticism, you're running a server afterall, you're presenting yourself as a complete asshole to the entire community.

AND AGAIN, you don't quote the entire comment, you pick a part of it that you can shit talk on. You disgusting person.

You literally tell a guy to learn english, not everyone is good at it. It's actually mind blowing how arrogant you are.

good server, GM say he never gonna reset ! only make more servers :)

Come try it out ! 100% custom alot of secret content nobody even discovered yet!

Is he offering premium points for advertising again?

I feel sorry for anyone who still spends time on this server, it could have been a great server if not for the imbecile who created it. The admin has absolutely no idea how to run a server, extremely incompetent, corrupt, cash grabbing and illogical. I'm surprised there are still 15 players online at peak time on weekends but considering everyone has 3-4 bots on the go, it makes a bit more sense.

rizzixe leave thread please, he made a server for players who want have fun not grow gray hair before their 30s because of small pixel gps

in fact, all flamers who tries a server for 1-3 weeks and then start cry about something then insult gm who spend his freetime for very small amount of money!!!!!! just leave otland all of you cancer waste of space kind of people

edit: still fun server because it's challenging spawns to exp but just casual !

& GM take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICs very well !

rizzixe leave thread please, he made a server for players who want have fun not grow gray hair before their 30s because of small pixel gps

in fact, all flamers who tries a server for 1-3 weeks and then start cry about something then insult gm who spend his freetime for very small amount of money!!!!!! just leave otland all of you cancer waste of space kind of people

edit: still fun server because it's challenging spawns to exp but just casual !

& GM take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICs very well !
How much did he pay you to say that? He's been passive aggressive & rude towards everyone who had something "bad" to say about his project which in reality is just peoples personal and fair opinions. Stop defending corruption just to gain loyalty points with him.

He's probobly the only guy who is playing witu x5 mc and admin offered him stamina doll for sure. Admin only cares about money and thats it. This server is a tool not project.

go make beter custom ot then ?

cus i dont see anybody make custom

whats point of having rl map servers ??

edit:: i dont need small money or small minds in my life, come play have fun or just go look for your dream serv somewhere ??

go make beter custom ot then ?

cus i dont see anybody make custom

whats point of having rl map servers ??

edit:: i dont need small money or small minds in my life, come play have fun or just go look for your dream serv somewhere ??
That's not the point?

Don't act like you don't understand what the issue is, quit being loyal to corruption just because you benefit a bit. It's so ignorant defending something that's blatantly wrong.

When will people learn and grow some iq... 🤦‍♂️

there's no corruption !!!

GM listen to players and don't interfere with gameplay at all.

He make new spawns and polls on what spawns to include...

people who haven't joined and played properly should not speak !!!!!!!

STILL ALOT PPL PLAYING FOR CASUAL FUN RPG !!!!!

come join us

BUMP

there's no corruption !!!

GM listen to players and don't interfere with gameplay at all.

He make new spawns and polls on what spawns to include...

people who haven't joined and played properly should not speak !!!!!!!

STILL ALOT PPL PLAYING FOR CASUAL FUN RPG !!!!!

come join us

BUMP
Explain to us why he is so arrogant in his responses and hasn't replied in any proper way to the accusations and comments that were made earlier. He's using you as a puppet to clear his name, cringe.

Back