• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom / 7.7] Loeria - HIGHRATE - 100% Free from P2W -

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
The server Loeria.com is starting 11th of May 2018 20:00 CET
yyws2yh.jpg
LMDjXJQ.png

All information for rates can be found under server information.​

What's new?
High rates

Exp Stage starting at 20x
Skill Rate is 16x
Magic Rate is 8x
Loot is 2x
Gold is also doubled (in other words double doubled).
Conjuring runes grants double charges

Paladins & Mages
You do not need to have your ranged ammo in any slot, it will automatically shoot from your inventory.

Knights
Exori is 40% of mana instead of 80%.
Intense Healing is usable.

Everyone
You know every spell from the start so there is no need to learn spells

Everyone
The old arrow slot is now a secondary ring slot made for permanent rings like the "Ring of Power" which grants a light aura + shielding skill

Everyone
You are able to purchase ONE PAIR of soft boots from Kevin (the post officer guildleader) after completing the Postman Quest.

Everyone
There are NO donation items at all, all outfits that was only buyable from shop before will be added to in-game quests instead.

Everyone
Loot-message when a monster die is displayed to the player that did the most damage.

Everyone
You are able to pickup tasks in Thais right next to the depot from Grizzly Adams.

Everyone
You can purchase backpacks of desired product.
I.E:
08:50 GM Loeria: backpack of blank runes
08:50 Frans: Do you want to buy a backpack filled with blank runes for 200 gold?
08:50 GM Loeria: backpack of manafluids
08:50 Digger: Do you want to buy a backpack filled with mana fluid for 1000 gold?

Quick Information
To buy houses stand infront of the desired house and write "Aleta Res"
You lose one unjustified kill every 6 hours and you get banned at 20 kills.
Red skull is 3 unjustified kills.

Questions?

Post the below and I'll try to reply as soon as possible

Last edited:
Use to be a fun war server might Give it a shot for some Days tho it Will die fast i think

Played on this server since launch till re-launch, best OT i ever played on, also a proper GM that acknowledge bug-reports etc fast.

There was also an update from the old original client to this BEAST of a client which i personally love, so much customization possible, but still original touch.

Hope to see more people on launch!
Cheers / Uno

BTW: Forgot to mention there is also some custom items (like the bow / ring / hat i'm wearing), nothing game-breaking but still neat and gameplay wise good implementations.

84J8o5v.jpg

ToajVip.jpg

1tmqsPv.jpg

Some new spawns that can be found across the map.

1. Ankrahmun Dragon Lords Expanded
2. Hydras Expanded
3. Warlocks beneath Ulderek's Rock

Someone asked about tasks:

This is a few of the task rewards:

• If you kill 600 ghouls for me I will award you 300000 experience and 14000 gold coins, do you accept?
  • If you kill 500 cyclops for me I will award you 350000 experience and 15000 gold coins, do you accept?
  • If you kill 300 rotworms for me I will award you 64000 experience and 5200 gold coins, do you accept?
  • If you kill 600 orc berserkers for me I will award you 628000 experience and 39000 gold coins, do you accept?
  • If you kill 300 warlocks for me I will award you 2700000 experience and 215000 gold coins, do you accept?

Where is the mapfiles located, can you host them so u dont have to map the entire area yourself? It's a bit annoying, also I have to remap everytime i open client.

Where is the mapfiles located, can you host them so u dont have to map the entire area yourself? It's a bit annoying, also I have to remap everytime i open client.
You shouldnt have to remap
I'll take a look at it but I am not able to recreate the problem you are having :/

Could you upload the mapfiles? It's something that would be appreciated from everyone I'm sure.
And also tell me where they're supposed to be located.

Could you upload the mapfiles? It's something that would be appreciated from everyone I'm sure.
And also tell me where they're supposed to be located.
Well it depends but should be something like

"C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\loeria"

you're using 7.4 manarate with 7.7 spellsystem so total magic multiplier is 32x, not 8x.

f.e at ml 0 utevo lux gives 40% mlvl, which is 5% if it was 1x instead of 8x. on 7.4 you gain 5% from utevolux and 7.7 gives you 1.25% coz manareg is 4x instead,

sooo total magic multiplier is actually 40/1.25 = 32x (coz i gain 40% with x manarate and i know 1x is 1.25% on 7.7)

if that's not proof enough highest dist is 70, highest ml is 50 server online 7h.

i played 30 minutes all i saw was real map (i love ur custom map) + basic stuff like this is wrong... dissapointed

Last edited:
Is there wands? Where to start tasks?
Yes There is wands, you start tasks next to depot in Thais

you're using 7.4 manarate with 7.7 spellsystem so total magic multiplier is 32x, not 8x.

f.e at ml 0 utevo lux gives 40% mlvl, which is 5% if it was 1x instead of 8x. on 7.4 you gain 5% from utevolux and 7.7 gives you 1.25% coz manareg is 4x instead,

sooo total magic multiplier is actually 40/1.25 = 32x (coz i gain 40% with x manarate and i know 1x is 1.25% on 7.7)

if that's not proof enough highest dist is 70, highest ml is 50 server online 7h.

i played 30 minutes all i saw was real map (i love ur custom map) + basic stuff like this is wrong... dissapointed

You are correct about the Magic Level, however the server was an lowrate server with 5x Mag & 10x Skills and worked just fine with the same formula that it is using right now.

So it's only 3x higher which yes, it's a lot but it's also a highrate server.

I will however make skills 32x instead of 16x

Last edited:
Back