• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Pervera World 8.22

averatec

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
IP: Pervera World 8.22 - Latest News
Forum: Forum Serwera Tibii - Pervera World 8.22 • Strona główna

Informations:
Exp rate: x8
Magic level rate: x5
Skill rate: x6

Annihilator
POI (100% RL Tibia)
Demon Helmet
80+ other quests

Many Towns:
*Rookgaard
*Avadon City
*Svargrond
*Karahan Desert
*Furathan Town
*Liberty Bay
*Thanathia City

Dedicated server which 99% uptime, 24h/7/365. Dedicated mean also - no lags.

Enchanting, train system, trainers...
20mb map.
Frequently updates.
Unique map! You're starting on rookgaard and can on mainland!

Useful informations:
*Kills to RS: 3.
*Time to remove 1 frag: 12h.
*Kills to ban: 6.
*House from level: 1.
*Guilds from level: 1.
*Protection to 50lvl.

Client: Tibia 8.22 or own. You don't need IP Changer!

Account creation at: pervera.pl
IP: pervera.pl
Client: 8.22

Last edited:
EY DELETE THIS! RIGHT NOW!
This Map is stolen from my dear friend "Merchant"!
And if you don't delete im going to get u banned... And if i don't succes!
Im going to Fight untill you get banned UNDERRSTAND?!

Sir, remove it. Somehow you "accidentely" sneeked into my computer approxity a month ago and stole my map. And then you just mapped your own parts of it.
Remove the part of the map called "VARTAH".

Kind regards,
Merchant!

Sorry but i need help form you Merchant i have prosjekt called Darkness of Real tibia 8.23 ;)so I want to ask you to help me plz

Hmm... Why I must delete this map?
This is edited Varath and my parts.
Varath is legally because mapper varath release this map on forum tibia.ne*.pl...
@down
Why?

Last edited:
It was stolen, and it's been removed from other censored forums, and you are using stolen contents.

(Complaining about your homepage)

I am getting so damn tired when some Polish writes Polish on their homepages, which noone except Polish peoeple understand. Don't you know English or what? Are you writing in Polish just because to get higher player peak? And why did you steal Merchant's map like some other said here? WHY?

And why you all steal tibia map, graphics and even ideas? WHY? WHY?! :( :( :( :( :(

(Complaining about your homepage)

I am getting so damn tired when some Polish writes Polish on their homepages, which noone except Polish peoeple understand. Don't you know English or what? Are you writing in Polish just because to get higher player peak? And why did you steal Merchant's map like some other said here? WHY?

Calm down, I am more that MERCHANT (known lior and thief) signed under not his work rather than Avertec stolen this map.
Varath map was mapped by VarathOTS (doesn't exist anymore) team (Woristin, Anvil, Napster[? not sure] and vDk[? also]), and I was hosting their server for 2 months. Also, yes, it was released by Anvil on Tibia.net.pl such as on ot[]fans.net by vDk.
As a proof I can tell you that I've backup of their whole data directory including map, and I'm using the jungle terrain on my map (permission from Gudio, team leader).

Back