• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] PokeServ - custom Pokemon server! Starts on 17th Dec, 2016 at 12:00!

i like this server but 15 online sucks ;d\

and i got question - i have catched bellsprout and it is in my items how can i use him?

i have problem in game - when i try to open pokebag sometimes my screen gets blue in some places and i need restart game.

reinstalled and its ok

Last edited:
i have problem in game - when i try to open pokebag sometimes my screen gets blue in some places and i need restart game.
Can you provide more information? Your operating system, type of graphic engine in game (OpenGL/DirectX)? Are you running app as admin?

Nvm, could still add the display show pokemon are shiny, hard to trade otherwise.

bought 600 premium points to keep u up :) dotpay is like 2 days of waiting for points?

So far I try it and tutorial keeps popping up I cant disable it so annoying and also the staff member is so rude on there cm sarthaal.

i chosse bank transfer dotpay. nope gms are not rude at least i didnt felt it

So far I try it and tutorial keeps popping up I cant disable it so annoying and also the staff member is so rude on there cm sarthaal.
Hey there man, I'm CM Saarthal on PokeServ. I dont recall being rude to anyone? I'm actually pretty approachable and I try my best to help.

where is sindra...honestly rookmap is a chore when you dont take charmander.
Sindra isn't that hard to find, she is <<< of the city. I think the starters are all pretty balanced. We will add more moves to charmander hopefully as we update the game.

i would like to play 2x more than this 1x server cause have not so much time to play :) and it takes lot of time to exp pokemon. :) if u make 2x exp server im more in than now

i would like to play 2x more than this 1x server cause have not so much time to play :) and it takes lot of time to exp pokemon. :) if u make 2x exp server im more in than now
totally agree we need higher xp this 1xp horrible