• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Survival Arena | CUSTOM 10.10 | DEATHMATCH (STARTS ON 20.12.13)

saffire21

Reaction score
XOdGP8D.png

General Information
Client: Custom

Dedicated Server:
Core i7
24GB RAM

200MB/S BANDWITCH
24/7

About:

Survival Arena is the first "Hunger Games" style Tibia server. 12 players fight against each other on unique arenas, gaining experience, abilities and points that can be spent on new outfits and mounts. Revolutionary skill system enhances gameplay
and allows for better character personalization .

About Arenas:

Currently there are 3 arenas available (4th is coming). On each arena you can find chests containing weapons and equipment. To win, you'll have to kill everyone else. Remember to use your "Character Spells".

Note: There are over 90 arenas in total (Place for over 1000 players)

Screenshoots:
5doC4Vp.jpg

2UE0IMn.jpg

FNoujjn.jpg

IQmzp1B.jpg

IyhFaxw.jpg

EPvb5IG.jpg

qJ3FLmp.jpg

tcE53fe.jpg

Last edited:
With 3 arenas live there would be a maximum of 36 players online or is there like a "local pub" where people that don't actually play the arena can chat and wait for queue etc?

With 3 arenas live there would be a maximum of 36 players online or is there like a "local pub" where people that don't actually play the arena can chat and wait for queue etc?
There are over 30 arenas each type, so 90 arenas in total (place for over 1000 players ;) )

Server is based in France, so pings shouldn't be a problem in most EU countries ;)

I don't really know about the "Hunger Games" but this looks awesome!

Gameworld closed, please come back later. I tried like 4 hours ago and same message :( Why offline?

First server update :)

Changes:
- Fixed a few critical errors .
- Donalds Shop prices are lower.
- Capacity reduced to 700 (because of farmers).
- Experience gain is reduced by 20%.
- Added countdown 10 seconds before duel.
- Reduced the required players to start arena to 8.
- Temporary exhaust for people logging out from arenas.

Christmas update :)

Changes:
- Added new type of arenas: Team Arenas (6v6)
- Christmas music
- Ethorn Town decorated
- Added Santa Claus
- Fixed some bugs

Awesome!
I just love this server. They have to change it a little bit, but they are not sleeping! They are working hard to fix all errors and other problems :)
Now we are able to play in team!