• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Zantera - The Final Revolution | Custom Contents | Ultimate Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helga

GZH
Reaction score

ffZFH.png

www.zantera.net

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

Tale
The rise of Urthalima

Out in the harsch tundra a wolf in its winter fur roams along an icy and bleak deer path. Around him the soil is covered by a thin layer of finegrained snow and bare trees which seem to never have seen sunlight. The cold and dark night is lightened by the moon which seem to hide behind some distant clouds.

Suddenly the wolf stops and rises his pelty ears, his teeths are shining and around his jaw there are small stains of blood from his last victim in his whiskers. He's alarmed by something as his tail is bent inwards, but he can’t really locate the threat. As he's about to begin his walk again a fierce cry is heard, the wolf quickly rushes towards the tree line is untracably gone within the split of a second.
The cry reads once again, this time a little bit louder.

Ahead on the deer track a small blue light can be seen in a crack of the huge mountain. In the crack we find an entrance to a huge cave. An elderly woman dressed in a snow-white fur coat stands by a what seems to be some kind of magical basin which was the source of the blue light.
Her face is pure clean, not a sign of a wrinkle, but still you can see that she’s very old.

Some mumbeling of words no man has ever heards indicates she's performing a spell.
In her hands we find a blue egg with light blue shining spots on it, and as she mumbles the egg begins to secrete a bright shine. She's obviously about to end the spell as the light is getting more intense by every secound. Suddenly the woman shouts two recognizable words; Urthalima, RISE!

As she she says these words an explosion occurs and the room becomes completely white by icy smoke. As the smoke clears the woman stands at the same position as before, but now with an evil grin on her face, and in her hands she holds a what seems to be a blue shining frost dragon hatching with prominently green eyes.
Her laughter that follows sounds so evil that the demons of Edron would've shivered and in the far distance the wolf’s howling is heard...

Trailer
Watch the official trailer for Zantera - The Final Revolution

[video=youtube;bX0ik9FD4Os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bX0ik9FD4Os[/video]

Social
How to support and contact us

Introduction
Zantera is a splendid Open Tibia server

At this point there are countless Open Tibia servers available for everyone, but the majority never reach the seriousity players wish to experience during their visit. Zantera is the most successful Open Tibia server ever created and has been the top server of the so-called "Open Tibia world" since it was launched for the first time and has to this day delivered thousands of hours with great gaming experiences for anyone who wished to play.

The server is hosted and developed by Green Zebra Hosting, and Zantera has been our most successful server we've launched so far. We've spent approximately 3 years to develop the server fully and you will be given the opportunity to experience more than 900 well spent hours of stability and content work. The main reason why we've grown so much over the years is according to us our great connection to the community. Thanks to you we've managed to create one of the most appreciated Open Tibia server through history, per say you made Zantera.

The ones behind the Zantera project is Emil (Helga himself), Martin (Bam), Anton (Tilf) and Carl (Reowyn). Together we've got more than 20 years of Open Tibia experience, and we hope to satisfy your needs for the most intense Open Tibia experience that ever existed.

Gameplay
The gameplay itself is stunning and a dream for every player

The gameplay Zantera offers you is one of a kind and can't be found in any other Open Tibia server, it's a mixture of all Tibia genres. Zantera is very well-known for its unique and legendary PvP features. Among tons of unique PvP features, Zantera has a Guild War Arena system which is 100% custom made by Green Zebra Hosting and two unique and extraordinary anti-skullbash systems which can't be found in any other Open Tibia server.

An unique system that allows us to change the damage of some spells in PvP only was implemented in the last revolution. We have at this point decreased the PvP damage of Terra Wave and Energy Wave by an additional 50%. These changes makes the vocations extremely balanced in PvP, which gives the ultimate war feeling.
It might be optimized after feedback and more spells might be changed like this in the future as well. Note that this is new and the changes are not final!

The role-playing part is also very important for many gamers as well as PvP is, and we've spent a lot of time figuring out how to combine PvP with RPG. In this launch you will be able to enjoy both, as we've chosen to keep our legendary and unique PvP features and spent a lot of money and time to give you what we call the ultimate RPG feeling. As an effect of this, Oken and Gengia that was an existing part of Zantera before has been removed. However, we've implemented five new exceptional and well-mapped islands that offer you more than fifty new and unique spawns!

The only existing customized island left on Zantera is Pyre. The island has been totally revamped and as you set your foot there you won't be able to recognize that it once was Pyre. On top of this we will keep Pyre as our custom and RPG project and develop the content of that specific island every day available to give you the most intense experience of RPG.

As mentioned before we've put a lot of time and investments to give the players a rare RPG feeling. As a result of this we've scheduled tons of coming updates with customized spawns, quests, villages, sprites, and areas in general. To ensure the process of updates goes smoothly and that it comes with great quality we've hired TILFen who's one of the most effective and famous mappers in the Open Tibia community. He's been with us now since October, 2010 and the quality of content has been rising rapidly since then.

Sneak peaks of some of our custom spawns:

ZalA1.gif

History
The road to Zantera's success

In 2006 Emil (Helga) opened his first Open Tibia server – HelgaOT. The server grew quickly and within shortly he gained a great amount of support from Open Tibia-players from all over the world. The server had a great run until it was shutdown due to lack of content updates at the beginning of 2011. Every Open Tibia server that has some kind of linkage with Zantera have ended up as a successful server but still remains Zantera as the number one server in the Open Tibia world.

As HelgaOT went so good, Emil wanted to open another server, but not any kind of server but a server that was truely based upon guild wars and an aim to supply the players with what they wanted. He then decided to open Zantera in december of 2009, a server with an extraordinary mix of regular PvP with a touch of PvP-Enforced along with unique and ultimate war features. Features that no other server could offer, features that would take the PvP to a whole new level!

The launch gathered a great amount of players and usually the server had more than 900 players online at the same time. Zantera quickly became the most entrusted and biggest server in Open Tibian history due to its content quality, magnificent community and unique features. The server is being improved everyday with new content updates, features and such. Zantera is today one of the most successful servers ever existed.

In November of 2010 the thing that shouldn't happen happened. With popularity comes threats and that was exactly what we experienced. A so-called DDoS attack (Distributed Denial of Service) was set off at Zantera's IP-adress and it reached a force with up to 9,76 Gbit/s, which is the biggest attack that have ever encountered in the Open Tibia world.

The hosting company who was hired by Green Zebra Hosting was not able to control the situation and had to shutdown the server in order for the attack not to affect their other servers. Ever since then large investments from our side has been spent on security, and today we're pleased to announce that we've got one of the most advanced protection existing for Open Tibia servers.

Support & Community
Zantera's support & community is one of the best

Within the frames of gaming communities issues will always exist, it could be everything from technical issues, players who treat other teammates badly to content issues. We've taken great notice of this problem and our opinion on how to solve this is by giving you a 24/7 support by employing staff members from various time zones. Ever since the beginning of GZH (Green Zebra Hosting) w'’ve carefully selected persons who's capable of handling everything that could be seen as an issue within our community.

At this very moment we're processing applications from a great amount of people who's applied to help us voluntary with this matter. Few of them has qualified but we believe that at this point we've found a few who reaches your needs as a player. As a player you should know that we take your feedback and issues extremely serious, we will do everything in our power to satisfy you, and if you ever need to contact us we will be available.

In this launch you will be introduced to several new staff members lead by Reowyn. They will make sure your experience at Zantera will as pleasant as possible and assist you with the potential issues you might face. Reowyn is an old member of Green Zebra Hosting and he knows Zantera and its community as her own pocket, not to mention the book of rules as well! He will lead the in-game management, per say violations, general questions - anything that could be considered as a matter for Green Zebra Hosting to be involved in.

Something Reowyn won't be leading is the payment support. In our career we've experienced that we did not handle the payment issues that well as we should've. However in this launch there will be huge changes at this basis. We will dedicate a lot of time to support those who actually contribute with donations to Zantera by implementing a mail-system which is constantly being checked and hire another payment administrator.

Server Information
Essential information about the server itself

∙ Experience Rates ∙
1 - 30 100x
31 - 50 80x
51 - 80 40x
81 - 100 25x
101 - 120 15x
121 - 140 8x
141 - 160 5x
161 - 180 3x
181+ ~ 2x

PvP System
The server is still a PvP server but with a lot PvP-E features. In general it's normal PvP, but in guild wars it is PvP-E, so you gain experience from killing war enemies. The islands Velen and Pyre, are PvP-E areas. The guild war arenas will remain as a PvP-E area as well.

Frag System
Each unjustified frag lasts for 3 hours, you need 7 frags to get red skull and 14 to get a black skull. Red skull lasts for 24 hours and black skull for 48 hours. With other words, you need 7 unjustified frags the last 3 hours to get a red skull, and 14 unjustified frags the last 3 hours to get a black skull.

Skullbashing Prevention
We are still working with prevent skullbashers, and we now have two systems which will prevent skullbashers:
1. You don't need to turn off secure mode to attack war enemies. So if you leave secure mode on, you won't accidentally attack skullbasher.
2. If someone in your guild attack a skullbasher, everyone in your guild will get yellow skull on the skullbasher.

Donation Shop Revamps
We have revamped the donation gifts and deleted several items, since it affected the war feeling. The experience scroll and skill scroll is also removed. We now only have regular in-game items with a few other features, like addon doll, name change, gender change et cetera.

Player Commands
!buyhouse
!sellhouse
!leavehouse
!frags
!online
!uptime
!q
!serverinfo
!guildcast
+ all commands for war and auction system (more information can be found here)

Unique Features
Full global Tibia map with more than 500 hours of fine-tuning and work!
Five custom and exceptional islands which offers you more than fifty new and unique spawns!
New and custom bosses that are related to the main story!
Guild War Arenas! 100% unique and custom made by Green Zebra Hosting!
Extremely balanced vocations which gives you the ultimate war feeling!
Special war system, PvP-E when kill war enemies, and you can't just end/leave guild that is in war whenever you want!
Two unique anti-skullbash systems which makes it very hard to skullbash!

And much, much more!

All the new quests, these are some of the big ones:

Wrath of The Emperor
The New Frontier
Killing in the Name of...
The Elemental Sphere
Dreamer's Challenge
The Hidden City of Beregar
Shadows of Yalahar
Tomes of Knowledge
Children of the Revolution
Inquisition
Demon Oak
Pits of Inferno
Annihilator

And many more! Even the low level quests!

More information pending...

Yours sincerely,
Green Zebra Hosting

Complementation of this information has been created by TILFen and Reowyn (24/10-11) for Green Zebra Hosting.

Copyright © 2009-2011 Green Zebra Hosting. All rights reserved.

Last edited:
Thank you and goodbye!

Fellow Zanterans...

Everything comes to and end, right? During 3 whole years Green Zebra Hosting has served you with high-quality gaming experience. We've had our ups and downs, as all servers have and even people have! Lately we've had a lot of work to do and personal matters has separated us from our secondary life, Zantera. These matters will continue as they are a fact of the real world we're living in and unfortunately we grow up which gives us new values of life. That's why we at Green Zebra Hosting, Zantera regret to say farewell.

We knew these real-life matters were impending, we just didn't knew when these were to strike down upon us. Reowyn and me (TILFen) for example, have our education and future to deal with. Dealing with a greatly populated server as Zantera affected us greatly in our educational performance and actually most of our spare time was spent by the computer, assisting you and developing new content. This is not something we regret, at all, more-likely the opposite.

"Tilfen has grown as a person, he's not the man I met a year ago. He's become much more mature and I clearly see a man not afraid to stand up for himself, and not to mention others. He's a mate everyone should have by their side when the heat is turned up. I must mention as well that his vocabulary has grown tremendously, which is the key to my heart as all tutor applicants must've noticed. A person with great humor would describe this man as well, I've really never cried to tears due to laughter until I met him.

Helga himself is the same person I met 3 years back. Extremely calm, clever as a fox and extremely competent in all ways, especially with programming and Open Tibia in general. This man has dedicated a lot of time and efforts to the Open Tibian community and I can't think of any better chief than him in any business. He's so organized and always dealt with the issues in a mature and professional way that we experienced. He'll make a great entrepreneur in any future enterprise.

Zantera has given me an idiom of an true British Cambridge professor and I've learned so much about socializing. I've also gained friends for life, which is invaluable to me." - Reowyn
So, that leaves you. Our players. You were the key to Zantera. All your help, feedback, funny moments, EVERYTHING has formed us to the real-life persons we are today. You've made history in the world of Open Tibia and you've shown us what real companionship is about. Even though some of you gave us a hard time, you've teached us how to deal with crucial matters and you gave us knowledge in every possible subject.

You helped us build up this Open Tibia server to what it is today, one of the most successful and biggest Open Tibia servers ever created. We salute and bow to you, our dear players. You have our greatest appreciation and we owe you a great "thank you".

And to our haters; You've been our motivators through these years, so thank you as well.
We wish you all the best in your future gaming and real-life matters, we will miss you.

We bid you all farewell!
Helga, TILFen & Reowyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom