• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polish, Brazil Open Tibia Servers

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
I dont understand this..
I am swedish. I making open tibia server in english.
Sometimes, when i'm bored trying to find a server to play on.
Some accsites is in their own languages..

Are they expecting players only from pl? or br?..
Maybe if they write the aac in english.. They will get for an example english and swedish players.
I've never understood brazil and polish developers..
<_<

Me too ;<

Thats why my acc is multi lang ! :p But not full yet.

Also, there is no reason to make acc in eglish lang in poland. Mostly servers have sms-premium services, so only polish player can activate them. Also no much players like polish nabs server ;D

Last edited:
All the people from other countries must learn that english it's the universal language. Im from Mexico and I make my OTs in english. I just cannot understand the PL. :huh:

I can manage a little bit the portuguese.

They probably think other nationalities suck.

If I'm true they can go screw themselves

I started with my OT writing all the news in english, though there was no one from country different than poland, so I switched back to polish. Seems like either foreign people have huge lags on polish servers or just hate them ;] Either way I don't care.

Back