• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mark
Ok , we agree with the level losing but will be there something with the magic level could you make a screenshot with the top 50 on magic level what would be if we transfer ;p?

You're actually not even losing 35% in total, more like 17%.
No Im Losing 35%... As he said, the same as everyone else on Lunar including the people with plans to stay on it.
So level 334- 217 lower than i was when i came to Lunar gz Mark you're officially destroying your own server.

In my case I will loose 45%. In Fatima's case 50%. It depends on your lvl because like Mark already mentioned they recalculate it to as if you would exp with the new rates that means Fatima exped 187 lvls long with the exp rate 2x and now they make it 1x because she is 187 lvls above 400 now and new rate above 400 is 1x. The smaller lvl you have the less experience you will loose

@Mark I dont even know the reason you've banned me could you just stop it? i havent said a shit to you.

No Im Losing 35%... As he said, the same as everyone else on Lunar including the people with plans to stay on it.
So level 334- 217 lower than i was when i came to Lunar gz Mark you're officially destroying your own server.

If you look at his top 50 experience pic after his "calculations", and take fatima's level and subtract it by 22% range, and you'll have a close enough range. When you take someone like Xabor's char, and subtract 17% from it, its close to whats on Mark's SS. Although, it's not really clear where he's saying we're losing this "35%" in to me though :s

You are the most retarded person I've ever seen.....
Don't take your lvl BUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.
On lvl 334 you have 609933900 experience.
609933900 - 35% = 396457035 experience
396457035 = ~290 lvl
But Mark said that it will also be recalculated as if you would exp with new rates

One more time for you all so you don't cry that much lol

DON'T TAKE YOUR LVL AND REDUCE IT BY 35% AND DON'T PANIC

LOOK AT YOUR EXPERIENCE POINTS

Because you had a much easier time advancing levels here. The point of transferring would be if you are not the kind of player we are trying to design LunarForce for. You don't need to transfer if you don't want to.

Because ShadowCores has too many players and LunarForce needs more players, when we opened transfers to LunarForce the idea was to never let anyone transfer back to ShadowCores, but since not everyone is going to like the changes we may be introducing here, we're giving them that option at the cost of 60 shop coins.

You seem to have serious problems with reading comprehension, I've mentioned twice why things are delayed but your brain just can't understand. Please stop posting, we are no longer valuing any feedback from you.

WTF???? EASIER TO lv on lunar? hahaha dude
1st: on shadow you had better mvl = better exp
2nd: yeah on lunar someone can come with level 50 char all day and i will NEVER be able to hunt cause of the pz-shit-joke
hahaha

So you think that it would be fair if you could transfer your character from Lunar to Shadow with your current lvl? H A H A H, you exped on empty spawns, long enough - example: Fatima gained like ~200 lvl here. In that time she wouldn't even gain 50 lvls on ShadowCores. On ShadowCores it's much harder to make lvls and the lvls they gonna recalculate to seem to be good

I will lose more level that I made! Dont understand? So you say me that I came lunarforce to lose level? More that I just made? I agree with lose some level but not more that I made here in lunarforce...

plus I get level 450 and so unfair if I die in shadowcores I lose 3 level 30% too much

One more time for you all so you don't cry that much lol

DON'T TAKE YOUR LVL AND REDUCE IT BY 35% AND DON'T PANIC

LOOK AT YOUR EXPERIENCE POINTS
ok agree with level losing but come on we should get more m lvl becuz everyone got high m lvl.

You will be 281~

@Mark
Ok , we agree with the level losing but will be there something with the magic level could you make a screenshot with the top 50 on magic level what would be if we transfer ;p?

The ml/skill rate would be calculated into Shadowcores rates, if i read what he said right

I will lose more level that I made! Dont understand? So you say me that I came lunarforce to lose level? More that I just made? I agree with lose some level but not more that I made here in lunarforce...
So you say me that you came here to exp? Wrong server bro

Status
Not open for further replies.