• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a screenshot of the top 50 players on LunarForce after our recalculations: https://i.imgur.com/u4q3qZe.png

Everyone on LunarForce will have their level recalculated, you can choose to transfer to ShadowCores with the new level or stay on LunarForce with it, there won't be further experience penalties when transfering to ShadowCores.

Mark just tell us how to calculate the experience we are going to lose that's it .

Here is a screenshot of the top 50 players on LunarForce after our recalculations: https://i.imgur.com/u4q3qZe.png

Everyone on LunarForce will have their level recalculated, you can choose to transfer to ShadowCores with the new level or stay on LunarForce with it, there won't be further experience penalties when transfering to ShadowCores.
So technically where you said our levels and shit aren't gonna be affected, it was a lie?
Code:
* Your level and experience will not be affected by the transfer, you will have the same level on ShadowCores.
* Your magic level and skills will be increased to the level you would have had with the rates on ShadowCores.
PS. You said people who don't like the changed can transfer. I am being forced into the level reduce now? I don't understand how we should reduce 35% it seems a bit fucking much considering the exp on shadowcores is higher.

Like u said for ppl that dont like the changes they will be able to transfer , and main reason ppl dont like the changes is level reduce .
And then you came up with this idea that we will loose our lvls and then be able to transfer by paying 60 coins ?

THIS IS SO RETARDED LOL WE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AT EXP TO THAT LEVELS AND WE WIL LOSE IT? THIS IS ALL BULLSHITS BECUZ SOME POLACKS WANT THE CHANGE GZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Like u said for ppl that dont like the changes they will be able to transfer , and main reason ppl dont like the changes is level reduce .
And then you came up with this idea that we will loose our lvls and then be able to transfer by paying 60 coins ?
The main problem was the lvls so don't cry now, they were actually ready to make any changes and you knew that the lvls will be reduced because all players except ~5 were for the lvl reduce :>

Why are you making us lose levels and then be able to transfer? I came to Lunarforce liking the rates we had and being forced down to level 200 now? What's even the point to transfer?

Because you had a much easier time advancing levels here. The point of transferring would be if you are not the kind of player we are trying to design LunarForce for. You don't need to transfer if you don't want to.

So if im 210 what ill be after transfer.?
and why 60 points..not 30,?

Because ShadowCores has too many players and LunarForce needs more players, when we opened transfers to LunarForce the idea was to never let anyone transfer back to ShadowCores, but since not everyone is going to like the changes we may be introducing here, we're giving them that option at the cost of 60 shop coins.

Thats the stupidest shit I've heard. When I came to Lunar i came to play with rates very similar to shadowcores and have it hardcore pvp. it wasn't my choice to have this all shit changed around and fucked up and being forced to be level 200. As you said before your idea was to open transfers on the weekend and update on Monday.. ? Not anymore?
PS. Lunar is gonna die, and you are gonna lose many players.

You seem to have serious problems with reading comprehension, I've mentioned twice why things are delayed but your brain just can't understand. Please stop posting, we are no longer valuing any feedback from you.

THIS IS SO RETARDED LOL WE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AT EXP TO THAT LEVELS AND WE WIL LOSE IT? THIS IS ALL BULLSHITS BECUZ SOME POLACKS WANT THE CHANGE GZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I guess you don't fight and you just came to Lunar for exp. Well, if you did, I'm sorry mate but this server wasn't meant for it

Because you had a much easier time advancing levels here. The point of transferring would be if you are not the kind of player we are trying to design LunarForce for. You don't need to transfer if you don't want to.

Because ShadowCores has too many players and LunarForce needs more players, when we opened transfers to LunarForce the idea was to never let anyone transfer back to ShadowCores, but since not everyone is going to like the changes we may be introducing here, we're giving them that option at the cost of 60 shop coins.

You seem to have serious problems with reading comprehension, I've mentioned twice why things are delayed but your brain just can't understand. Please stop posting, we are no longer valuing any feedback from you.
I think it's the fact that you know you fucked up by saying levels won't be affected by transfer, and then you changed your mind and said that we will lose 35%.

Mark sorry to quote you again, but can you tell us how to calculate the levels we are going to lose?

You cant be serious i came to Lunarforce as lvl 350 from Shadowcores the highest lvl at the time.. and now if i want to go back to Shadowcores i am going to be lvl 333? so basily i am gonna lose 17 lvls? thats just bullshit.

/Le Lovac

it's shit solution to make from 200 to 400 the same exp rate

Last edited:
Because it's unfair..
No, everyone had enough time to discuss here and I'm sure they found a way quite more fair then they could even make. They can't make everyone happy so don't cry now, you wanted the server to be improoved and now when there are things going to change, you change your mind

So we are loosing levels even we dont want to? Stupid thing ever. I came lunarforce on lvl 300 and then you say me that Im gonna reduce my level? So my effort to gain level after the wars dosent count? I dont care if you say that is a hardcore/pvp It doesnt matter! Its time lost. You gonna lose so many players and lunarforce will die! The only think you should do is that put does rates and dont affect the level, just put the new rates and we start exp/war in that rates. Dont fuck with the people, Its just sucks. Just because a few players want does changes ... I doesnt have sense.

So we are loosing levels even we dont want to? Stupid thing ever. I came lunarforce on lvl 300 and then you say me that Im gonna reduce my level? So my effort to gain level after the wars dosent count? I dont care if you say that is a hardcore/pvp It doesnt matter! Its time lost. You gonna lose so many players and lunarforce will die! The only think you should do is that put does rates and dont affect the level, just put the new rates and we start exp/war in that rates. Dont fuck with the people, Its just sucks. Just because a few players want does changes ... I doesnt have sense.
So you think that it would be fair if you could transfer your character from Lunar to Shadow with your current lvl? H A H A H, you exped on empty spawns, long enough - example: Fatima gained like ~200 lvl here. In that time she wouldn't even gain 50 lvls on ShadowCores. On ShadowCores it's much harder to make lvls and the lvls they gonna recalculate to seem to be good

ok i agree with the level losing - but whats about the magic level? will it be highter to the rate what would be in shadowcores?
else it would be shit if we have rly low magic level

So you think that it would be fair if you could transfer your character from Lunar to Shadow with your current lvl? H A H A H, you exped on empty spawns, long enough - example: Fatima gained like ~200 lvl here. In that time she wouldn't even gain 50 lvls on ShadowCores. On ShadowCores it's much harder to make lvls and the lvls they gonna recalculate to seem to be good
They could have recalculated it differently instead of just copying the 35% loss that continuing Lunarforce players will experience.

Listen @Mark or @Hani Lower the magic level even more because If knights level 300 gets headshots with 15 players now they are going to get headshots with10 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back