• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF???? EASIER TO lv on lunar? hahaha dude
1st: on shadow you had better mvl = better exp
2nd: yeah on lunar someone can come with level 50 char all day and i will NEVER be able to hunt cause of the pz-shit-joke
hahaha
Higher mlvl means more lvls? DUDE YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED.
Every fucking spawn on ShadowCores is filled with bunch of teams, even Rotworms, if you think that way, leave the conversation because it seems that you really have mental problems

Here is a screenshot of the top 50 players on LunarForce after our recalculations: https://i.imgur.com/u4q3qZe.png

Everyone on LunarForce will have their level recalculated, you can choose to transfer to ShadowCores with the new level or stay on LunarForce with it, there won't be further experience penalties when transfering to ShadowCores.
You cant be serious i came to Lunarforce as lvl 350 from Shadowcores the highest lvl at the time.. and now if i want to go back to Shadowcores i am going to be lvl 333? so basily i am gonna lose 17 lvls? thats just bullshit.
/Le Lovac

She wasnt forced, but she spend time noob. And we didnt think that GMs gonna do this kind of shits.
But she knew very well that it is a PvP-Enfo server, not meant to exp

Nothing is unfair here u decided to transfer your character to lunarforce without any permission to transfer it back to shadow it was your decision to stay in lunarforce so why are u complaining how much levels you lose if you transfer back? You guys think that if you made like 100 lvls in server like lunarforce where all spawns are free you will transfer it now to shadow where 10 players is killing 1 monster? then u must be rly braindeaded or maybe its first time that u make high lvl in anyway orshabaal ots for me its rly good idea to reduce the lvls and i think mark open the transfers only for ppl who hate this new idea and want to get lvls back fast again it's simple you like the changes and stay here or u don't so u can go shadowcores with your char instead of making another one.

So you say me that you came here to exp? Wrong server bro

As I said It doesnt matter what kind of server is, the point is that Im losing level even If didnt get experience? Really, you dont understand? I came 300 And I level till 325 Is that too much exp? I dont think so... So i will reduce to lvl 275 something like that? Are you fucking kidding me? This shit sucks.

This is unfair .. I went to shadow being level 240 and 225 now if I was serious? that shit is this? .. I feel cheated and I lost time thanks Gms

Nothing is unfair here u decided to transfer your character to lunarforce without any permission to transfer it back to shadow it was your decision to stay in lunarforce so why are u complaining how much levels you lose if you transfer back? You guys think that if you made like 100 lvls in server like lunarforce where all spawns are free you will transfer it now to shadow where 10 players is killing 1 monster? then u must be rly braindeaded or maybe its first time that u make high lvl in anyway orshabaal ots for me its rly good idea to reduce the lvls and i think mark open the transfers only for ppl who hate this new idea and want to get lvls back fast again it's simple you like the changes and stay here or u don't so u can go shadowcores with your char instead of making another one.
I agree to you in 100%.
You should see the transfers as a chance for you because they even took the rule out that they will never let transfer back. And now they make it because of you, noobs who came here to exp. Go ShadowCores, I don't care, but don't cry that they are making bullshits because they did a lot for you. They could also reset the server, it's their decision and what would you do then? Hm? Go to the police because you lost all your lvls in a game?

if i have 264 lvl on lunar which i will be on shadow?
if i will be fucking 170 lvl so fuck that shit and fuck u all.. i didnt get any level on lunar and i will lose 100 lvls its no sense

I've never heard of a server changing the exp like this after 1 year of it being online. I didn't expect it when I transfered, these new exp rates and the way the server will work is not why I transfered my char here and It is infact 100% unfair that we are being forced into these changes. I like the new server idea, but I just don't like the consequences for level loss in transfer its stupid.

SO STUPID IF YOU WILL DO THAT, YOU SAID THAT I CAME LUNARFORCE TO LOSE TIME? FUCK OFF.

As I said It doesnt matter what kind of server is, the point is that Im losing level even If didnt get experience? Really, you dont understand? I came 300 And I level till 325 Is that too much exp? I dont think so... So i will reduce to lvl 275 something like that? Are you fucking kidding me? This shit sucks.
Your opinion is unnecessery here. They already said they don't care about ppl who the server wasn't meant for. And indeed, it does matter what kind of server it is

you guys are rly so fucking idiots everyone is reduced so YOU DIDNT LOSE A SHIT ! and about shadow transfers rly? u are complaining how much time u lose making lvls if you will transfer and lose it now? but no one told you that you will transfer back so SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH and let it stay as it is

Your opinion is unnecessery here. They already said they don't care about ppl who the server wasn't meant for. And indeed, it does matter what kind of server it is

My opinion is unnecessery here? So why Gms make threads and people vote? Because the want the opinion right?
It doesnt make sense if they ignored our opinion, though.... So they make everything they want? Whitout sense Jujujuju

I've had lots of people asking me for the exact formula of the recalculation, and it isn't that simple. I'll try to explain it here:
1) Subtract 35% from your total experience
2) For every experience stage that you have advanced past:
2.1) Remove (exp for end level - exp for start level) * oldRate from your total experience.
2.2) Add (exp for end level - exp for start level) * newRate to your total experience.
3) For your current experience stage:
3.1) Remove (exp for your level - exp for start level) * oldRate from your total experience.
3.2) Add (exp for your level - exp for start level) * newRate to your total experience.

To the users I've banned in this thread: you weren't contributing to this thread, you were either picking a fight with another user or didn't read my posts properly (which is necessary for your contributions to this thread to be useful). If there's something you don't understand -- ask! don't jump to stupid conclusions.

@Mark
Ok , we agree with the level losing but will be there something with the magic level could you make a screenshot with the top 50 on magic level what would be if we transfer ;p?

Your magic level will be increased to what you would have had on ShadowCores if you transfer, for example Fatima will have around 141 if she choose to transfer to ShadowCores.

I will lose more level that I made! Dont understand? So you say me that I came lunarforce to lose level? More that I just made? I agree with lose some level but not more that I made here in lunarforce...

If you are upset about levels, you transferred to LunarForce for the wrong reason. It clearly says when transferring from ShadowCores: "LunarForce is our Hardcore-PVP server which is designed for players who love the PVP-aspect of the game.". You can either transfer back to ShadowCores and continue leveling without worrying about that similar changes happening there, or stay on LunarForce and understand that the recalculations are applied to everyone, in a fair manner, the same time it took you to advance to the level you are/will become after recalculation, is the same time it will take for anyone else to reach that same level (assuming they have same exp/h as you did when you were hunting).

if i have 264 lvl on lunar which i will be on shadow?
if i will be fucking 170 lvl so fuck that shit and fuck u all
Like ~225 lvl if they take -35% experience

you guys are rly so fucking idiots everyone is reduced so YOU DIDNT LOSE A SHIT ! and about shadow transfers rly? u are complaining how much time u lose making lvls if you will transfer and lose it now? but no one told you that you will transfer back so SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH and let it stay as it is

Yes, we know that I cant go back shadowcores. What doesnt know was that the GM will change it. Idiot :)

Yes, we know that I cant go back shadowcores. What doesnt know was that the GM will change it. Idiot :)
And you knew that you are going to a Hardocre PvP Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back