• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had lots of people asking me for the exact formula of the recalculation, and it isn't that simple. I'll try to explain it here:
1) Subtract 35% from your total experience
2) For every experience stage that you have advanced past:
2.1) Remove (exp for end level - exp for start level) * oldRate from your total experience.
2.2) Add (exp for end level - exp for start level) * newRate to your total experience.
3) For your current experience stage:
3.1) Remove (exp for your level - exp for start level) * oldRate from your total experience.
3.2) Add (exp for your level - exp for start level) * newRate to your total experience.

To the users I've banned in this thread: you weren't contributing to this thread, you were either picking a fight with another user or didn't read my posts properly (which is necessary for your contributions to this thread to be useful). If there's something you don't understand -- ask! don't jump to stupid conclusions.

Your magic level will be increased to what you would have had on ShadowCores if you transfer, for example Fatima will have around 141 if she choose to transfer to ShadowCores.

If you are upset about levels, you transferred to LunarForce for the wrong reason. It clearly says when transferring from ShadowCores: "LunarForce is our Hardcore-PVP server which is designed for players who love the PVP-aspect of the game.". You can either transfer back to ShadowCores and continue leveling without worrying about that similar changes happening there, or stay on LunarForce and understand that the recalculations are applied to everyone, in a fair manner, the same time it took you to advance to the level you are/will become after recalculation, is the same time it will take for anyone else to reach that same level (assuming they have same exp/h as you did when you were hunting).

I AGREE THAT IS A HARDCORE PVP BUT I CAME HERE TO LOSE TIME? AND BY THE WAY LOSE LEVEL THAT I ALREADY HAVE IN SHADOWCORES? I KNEW THAT I CAN NOT GO BACK TO SHADOWCORES, THE ONLY THING I DIDNT KNOW WAS YOU GONNA CHANGE THE SERVER. JUST A WASTE OF TIME, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARENT HERE IN MY PLACE. SEE YOU, AND LUCKY DESTROYING YOUR SERVER :) iF YOU DONT HAVE PLAYERS IN LUNAR WITH THE OLD RATES, YOU WONT HAVE MORE PLAYERS WITH THE NEW ONES. BYE :*

Yes, we know that I cant go back shadowcores. What doesnt know was that the GM will change it. Idiot :)

well idiot if you think u should transfer your char with same lvl as u have in lunar where u can bot 24/7 with free spawns and losing 20% per death to shadow where u are losing 2 lvls per death and cant bot because every place is full of botters then something must be wrong with you and nope u didnt lose your time cuz you can still stay in lunar where everyone got their lvls reduced u retarded cunt

well idiot if you think u should transfer your char with same lvl as u have in lunar where u can bot 24/7 with free spawns and losing 20% per death to shadow where u are losing 2 lvls per death and cant bot because every place is full of botters then something must be wrong with you and nope u didnt lose your time cuz you can still stay in lunar where everyone got their lvls reduced u retarded cunt

I didnt said I want to transfer with the same level, but transfer with minor level that I came? It just sucks

hahaha these kids are so funny they prefer to play 400-500 lvls than 200-300 to walk faster and cant die in warmode hahaha seriously go kill yourself all prevails and other randoms from evo 9999x xD

JAJAJAJA I know is a hardcore pvp ;) Is the first thing i saw, you dont understand bro. See you. You are kind of 'smart'
You wasted your time, I understood it. But noone told you that you have to lvl here, this server wasn't meant for exping. I wasted a lot of time here also and I'm 400 lvl but I don't care that they will reduce my lvl. For me they can make me lvl 1 but I want LunarForce to be a better war server than it is, with lower lvls. I bet you are like ~250 lvl and crying that you will loose like 30 lvls which you can take (with old rates and shared experience) back in like 5 hours.

I AGREE THAT IS A HARDCORE PVP BUT I CAME HERE TO LOSE TIME? AND BY THE WAY LOSE LEVEL THAT I ALREADY HAVE IN SHADOWCORES? I KNEW THAT I CAN NOT GO BACK TO SHADOWCORES, THE ONLY THING I DIDNT KNOW WAS YOU GONNA CHANGE THE SERVER. JUST A WASTE OF TIME, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARENT HERE IN MY PLACE. SEE YOU, AND LUCKY DESTROYING YOUR SERVER :) iF YOU DONT HAVE PLAYERS IN LUNAR WITH THE OLD RATES, YOU WONT HAVE MORE PLAYERS WITH THE NEW ONES. BYE :*
No, you're wrong- you came here to fight/war as this is a pvp-e server, so why would you transfer here if you didn't want to war/pk ? maybe to gamble or too exp ? and everyone is in your place, many people transferred here as-well and they are loosing levels too, so just stop crying over 2d pixles

hahaha these kids are so funny they prefer to play 400-500 lvls than 200-300 to walk faster and cant die in warmode hahaha seriously go kill yourself all prevails and other randoms from evo 9999x xD

Im 325 and kill a mage 400 its so easy even with ssa, so stupid if you said no. I see that you weres those noobs that dont tank in the server right? :(

I didnt said I want to transfer with the same level, but transfer with minor level that I came? It just sucks
You do realize that you can't convince anyone with your stupid arguments?

You are not losing time. The changes are applied to everyone, not just you. The same change is being applied to EVERYONE. This means, compared to everyone else on the server, you will still at the same place as you are right now before the change. The difference? You will be at lower levels, but so will everyone else. For a new player who just starts on LunarForce, it will be much harder to reach your new level than what it was for you to reach that level, because the rates will be changed, shared party experience bonus is being significantly decreased too.

you are making problems with nothing u can feel that you wasted your time only if you transfer to shadow because 35% is much but when u came to lunar u didn't even know that someday u can transfer your char back so the solution is simple just dont transfer character and stay in lunarforce.

You wasted your time, I understood it. But noone told you that you have to lvl here, this server wasn't meant for exping. I wasted a lot of time here also and I'm 400 lvl but I don't care that they will reduce my lvl. For me they can make me lvl 1 but I want LunarForce to be a better war server than it is, with lower lvls. I bet you are like ~250 lvl and crying that you will loose like 30 lvls which you can take (with old rates and shared experience) back in like 5 hours.

Nah you dont understand, and not Im 327.

Nah you dont understand, and not Im 327.
I don't understand? You give pathetic arguments so noone understands you. I came to LunarForce on 420 (I was Top 2 on ShadowCores) and now I'm lvl 399. I don't care if I will be 340 or 1 lvl, you are just crying about a game, go to the police and take proceedings against the support. Or just go to a psychiatrist and let your mental problems heal

You are not losing time. The changes are applied to everyone, not just you. The same change is being applied to EVERYONE. This means, compared to everyone else on the server, you will still at the same place as you are right now before the change. The difference? You will be at lower levels, but so will everyone else. For a new player who just starts on LunarForce, it will be much harder to reach your new level than what it was for you to reach that level, because the rates will be changed, shared party experience bonus is being significantly decreased too.

So im not loosing time? Ok will transfer to shadowcores and what happen¡? OH surprise IM LOWER WHEN I GO TO LUNARFORCE. So Im no losing time? Whatever, It doesnt matter how many replies I do to you, you will does changes. Your server will going down, I hope that it wont happen but probably :/ Bye :)

No, you're wrong- you came here to fight/war as this is a pvp-e server, so why would you transfer here if you didn't want to war/pk ? maybe to gamble or too exp ? and everyone is in your place, many people transferred here as-well and they are loosing levels too, so just stop crying over 2d pixles

I exp and go war in lunarforce. My guild had war everyday or they go pk and I go too. Dont tell that i just came here to exp, I have lots of wars.

No, you're not loosing time, its your own fault for transfering here- noone told you to transfer. You need to stop crying its only your own fault for transferring to a WAR server. You thought that you and your brazol friends are smart and get like lvl 600 like fatima, and now you and her crying aboout loosing levels lol karma my friend.

So im not loosing time? Ok will transfer to shadowcores and what happen¡? OH surprise IM LOWER WHEN I GO TO LUNARFORCE. So Im no losing time? Whatever, It doesnt matter how many replies I do to you, you will does changes. Your server will going down, I hope that it wont happen but probably :/ Bye :)

seriously how u can be so ignorant thats the point of this transfer it must be unfair if they make it like 10% reduction or transfering with same lvl what will happen? all the players will go shadow and no one will play on lunar simple? simple. But if you stay in lunar you didnt lose a shit bcuz every fucking person is reduced not only you think twice before u make propaganda about things that u don't understand

I exp and go war in lunarforce. My guild had war everyday or they go pk and I go too. Dont tell that i just came here to exp, I have lots of wars.
You do realize that they are doing the update for better war feeling etc so are you just that dumb to understand or what lol

seriously how u can be so ignorant thats the point of this transfer it must be unfair if they make it like 10% reduction or transfering with same lvl what will happen? all the players will go shadow and no one will play on lunar simple? simple. But if you stay in lunar you didnt lose a shit bcuz every fucking person is reduced not only you think twice before u make propaganda about things that u don't understand

JAJAJA So nice to me that you take your time to try to explain me. But think about it more and the you can tell me if is the same. ¿Ok?
And I dont care about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back