• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Portugal] RebornOT/ Reborn System/ Reborn Spells/ REBORN WORLD [8.6]

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
OTName: RebornOT
Client: 8.6
IP: rebornot.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Site: RebornOT - Latest News
EXP: HIGH with REBORNS
We Provide you 0 LAG, 24/7 ONLINE and new SURPRISES every time.

About Map

We are using custom map. More information and updates soon!

Vocations

Fighter: A lot of HP, Less mana than all vocations. Hits very good. Good to Block quests monsters.
Magician: A lot of Mana, Less HP than all vocations. Hits good. Good to block quests monster.
Wizard: A little bit less mana than Magician, A little bit more HP than Magician. Hits good. Good for both.
Ranger: Good HP and Good Mana. Good for PK.

Spells:
A lot of custom spells for each vocation.
Some spells for reborned players.

Features:

We got unique things.
Reborn Npc
A lot of spawns
Forever Aol
Skull Amulet
Aol Reminder. If you get out from PZ without AOL. It will warn you.
Marrige NPC with divorce and ring and outfit.
PT= Premium Tokens. You get them from killing people
Edited Weapons
Edited Runes
Edited Items
Frags Ranks

Our:
Spells are BALANCED
EXP is BALANCED
Runes are BALANCED
Items are BALANCED
Vocations are BALANCED

Events & Games
Tetris
LMS
Snake
TDM
Zombie
Race
PvPe Room

SS SOON

PS: You can find our custom client for windows HERE

Hope you like it, Dont miss the fun and join us now :)

Last edited:
You were selling this EXACT same server for 15 euro, you lied about the players and you got your "cousin" to lie about the daily player base on the server.
Also.. you used the same thread style for this and for selling the previous server.. LOL
http://otland.net/f485/paradiseot-8-6-a-155971/

nonono, I was selling an 8.54 version with different map.
This one is more balanced and better map, newer version :)
And the players arent fake. We got like 10 players now. Its only online for few hours!

and yeah I used same style cuz I dont have time to make a new one while it is easy to copy one, Ill edit it for sure when I have time

MAke the rotworm cave bigger and also the rat cave

Sure, On the next map update, Im working on it now!

So random, some monsters give exp, others give amounts not even worth hunting, makes them useless since others are about as strong -_-
Bosses also have no use, don't give more exp, nor any loot.
Most of the spells need to be reworked, I don't think there is any sense in a single target spell for lv 130k dealing less than an AoE 80k spell.

Target spells isnt so good
We are trying to balance the monsters as much as we can
Still we fixed many, but yeah there are some.
Spells will be re fixed and will be set so it depends on ur reborns/level/skills for each vocation!

Ye, the first addon set costs 1 GN, the second 2 GN even tho the NPC says 500k / 1 GN

Why are you using the old forgottenL.se Main City,Your not even trusted to let you to map again.

nyan, and why do u care if its no longer used :O?

also, i trust amir completely soye fuck off

Okay, small feedback:
Everything you can do is done within a single day.
Spells finally get stronger after 80k, while the 300k spell is useless again...
Bosses have no use, hardest monster is Zombie, which is the only problem in quests (except for Exodius)...
The items you can get in quests are just retarded, you don't feel the armor, you should get mlv or something.
Try to find something to make the players stay, there is no goal or anything you want to achieve with the rebirths, it only extends your mana/health cap :S

Back
Top Bottom