• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post here To change The map.

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
This is the thread where you post about a hunting spot or place that needs editing.. Wether it be more levels.. more monsters.. too tough.. a rebalance.. easier path.. ANYTHING.. Suggest it here

THIS IS FOR ALREADY MAPPED PLACES.

I know this is a super old post but Id just like to throw this out there while im posting.

Your map is the best map ive ever seen on an ot, I realy love it the way it is. Its almost the only reason I play here. I love how its been made to greatly benefit someone who has taken the time to realy learn the map. I dont just say this because of the hidding spots either. I love the way everything is connected and the 100s of ways to get to each place. This realy makes guerrila warfare possible and fun. I know most dont know what guerilla warfare is, any questions ask Soul Reaper -.-.

Thanks Scraps.. the only reason you play eh? what can i change to get you to play for other reasons?

Thanks Scraps.. the only reason you play eh? what can i change to get you to play for other reasons?

Sorry for not anserwsing sooner, but here it goes. At the time I made my last post there was nothing you could change that wouldve gave me another reason to play. Pvp was the only thing that has keep me playing tibia, not just your Ot. I was drawn to your Ot because in the time when I first got 'addicted' to tibia it was totaly differnt then what it is nowdays. Back then it wasnt the number of players on your team that made you a good player; without the cipbot, it was your own skill that made you good. With your map it made it possible for me to once again to fight alone against everyone else. That was the one thing I enjoyed so much in Tibia wars during 2001-04, the ability to fight guerilla style droping people solo by scattering guilds around, spaming exiva and droping people 1 by 1.

I had alot of fun here. Then you finaly let it get out of hand. It wasnt just 1-2 guys running around with insane hp, it was EVERYONE; mages with 10-15k hp, 100x SSA's, swords that droped me in one hit. Nightfrost changed from which side was most skillewd to which side had the most money. Thats why I stoped playing along with everyone else who didnt care enough to donate 50-100$ a week. And trust me when I say I dont blame you in the least, money is money. I cant say I wouldve played your role any better then you had.

So to anserw your question that realy means nothing now. Nothing

To anserw a better question (what would make you play again.)
- dont let it get out of hand this time, play it better. Your a smart guy figure out ways to get money from these kids instead of ruining the fun this ot once was. I would gadly play again and im sure alot more would to.

Ill be waiting for you to upgrade to 8.41.

Back