• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Pot Leaf Wallpaper and more!

Bintzer

One Love
Reaction score
These are some wallpapers I made in photoshop.

Tell me what you think.
Hope you enjoy it.

Pot leaf
backgroundyeq.png

Corvette Z06
z06backgroundy.png

Dragonball
dragonballz.png

Naruto
narutoback.png

Final Fantasy
finalfantasy2.png

Last edited:
I think it is kinda inappropriate since there are also young children on these forums.

I don't think it's so inappropriate. It's just a leaf, it's not until you smoke it it's something illegal. And besides, it's a beautiful leaf.

I like it very much. I love that leaf but not to much that id smoke it :D

Well it's not illegal if you smoke it on your own property in England. Hey, it's a nice photo though.. >Desktop wallpaper< :)

Well it's not illegal if you smoke it on your own property in England. Hey, it's a nice photo though.. >Desktop wallpaper< :)

It is illegal, anywhere in England.
I smoke it and haven't been caught yet (touch wood), my dad found my Grinder though. :(

@topic, they're nice.

It's illegal everywhere here too.. Except California. The only state with a lil common sense (US)
But c'mon, everybody knows it shouldn't be :thumbup:

Last edited:
Nope.
I think what would need to happen is all the states copy California in legalizing for medical purposes...

After that decriminalize :thumbup:

After that LEGALIZE :thumbup:

Added a naruto and final fantasy wallpaper.

Could you tell me what you don't like about it?

Last edited:
like them all, first and second was the best! :) but i got a better wallpaper so i wont use it ;) haha.¨

+ rep

I don't think it's so inappropriate. It's just a leaf, it's not until you smoke it it's something illegal. And besides, it's a beautiful leaf.

If you own a marijuana leaf then it's illegal. Depends where you live..

The first one was cool ^^

Also, the Corvette Render need to be a little fixed :p

Otherwise, great job!

yea theyre pretty old lol
the first one was the first pic i made after figuring out what a brush was in photoshop lolz

Back