• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pout tping his char to dp.. lol?

Statik

//UpUp&Away
Reaction score
We had pout trapped nd in 2 minutes he tps himself out wit his tutor...

Its kool idgaf it jus shows how much of a pussy he is.

Shud have his tutor deleted like Natural Disaster did after blockin Enforcer off.

Tutor Kush got his staff taken b/c of a ban of ppl blocking the custom arena is svargrond. tping your character or any character during war/battle is grounds for staff position taken.

~unforgiven

that i do, yet i got my position taken. b/c pout is a lair, telling me the owner said to give him tokens, and then took SS. great set up! yet he is staff... interesting.

Not banned... i meant to say have his tutor took away ;d

that i do, yet i got my position taken. b/c pout is a lair, telling me the owner said to give him tokens, and then took SS. great set up! yet he is staff... interesting.

Didn't tp my tutor check my command list :D and also, Ania what am I lying about you did give me 100 tokens so get your lame ass away from slain you are no longer 'God Ania Late' and ACTUALLY You tried giving me 55 tokens because I died and I said no. Then you were like come on take them and eventually I said yes then you gave me 100.. So Yea... I didn't think you were that immature to deny the inevitable. I never said the owner told you to give me tokens.
Kthankx Bai

Btw Im drunk so forgive the incorrectness

The 1st time u tp'd urself, the 2nd time u logged off cuz of our stupidity of lettin u lose pz.

The 1st time u tp'd urself, the 2nd time u logged off cuz of our stupidity of lettin u lose pz.

No actually I logged both times How can I mc a character on the same account? Kthanxbai

Ur fuckin retarded.... u didnt logoff my vip, as soon as u got tpd.

"exiva pout", ur no where near elemental quest. u got tpd...

Back