• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Premium for market? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
http://otland.net/f485/only-premium-members-can-create-threads-marketplace-156914/#post1510199

WHAT THE FUCK?
This is unfair on those who are selling stuff legit.

The announcement has gone but stated;

"otland is not responsible for any scams" etc

Now, you've took the matter into your own hands and decided only premium users can post in the Marketplace? A way to earn more cash?

Thats bullshit bro.

Possible solutions? Instead of this crap.

There hasn't been any problems with the Marketplace until Wutang started with his scamming attempts. Wouldn't it be easier to approve threads before they're visible?

How about: only be able to sell when you have a account with more then 200 posts and joined longer then 2 months ago. It won't make every 1 happy, but atleast a better solution than this. ;x

Last edited:
What did that make any difference?

Beside being forced to buy premium just to sell or buy anything?

I bet this will increase the scams happening not decrease them.

Who told u that by getting premmy u are not a scammer? lol thats so funny

Twitch is a scammer and premmy, and Lilesnakz is a scammer and premmy

many others are the same and got premmy.

You should atleast try to discuss such idea before doing it.

Soon everything will be just for premiums exept for veiwing threads I think.

Last edited:
It will be easier to moderate proved scams. If we detect someone they cant just make a new acc asap and continue scamming, they would need to get a new subscription. Its a nice challenge against our moderators to see if they actually manage to get any profit on that, if you understand.

This will reduce scamming.

And those of you who have witnessed premium members scamming, show me solid proof of it, and I will take care of it.

Why should we welcome scammers? When we have the power to fight against it. "otland is not responsible for any scam", is absolutely correct, we are not responsible for it! Because we arent the scammers.

But that does not mean that we arent allowed to fight back against those bloodsuckers. ;)

Why? Cuz they will get banned and lose $10 if they scam. I don't think osmebody will buy premium over and over again to scam somebody, since they're making a loss and it will not be worth it.

This is bullshit.
So a guy whos scammed over and over again has some cash. He then wastes 10 bucks for the chance to scam another member for 50 bucks. He profits 40 bucks and his "new name" is on the scammers list. He doesn't care.

Smooth.

It's funny how the Otland staff implements what they want, but when the community suggest something, I never see it happen.

You pay $10 and the item you want to sell costs less,whats the point then?

Sounds like its not worth selling then. Unless it is a licences product where you can sell it in quantities.

I understand normal members will feel a bit raped by this, but if you read my previous post you should at least understand why we did it. Sry. :<

Wutang is premmy and a scammer..
Especially when u want to buy smth that wont help at all.

There rather should be smth like ban if u can prove the scam.

This is fucking pathetic.

There hasn't been any problems with the Marketplace until Wutang started with his scamming attempts. Wouldn't it be easier to approve threads before they're visible?

How about: only be able to sell when you have a account with more then 200 posts and joined longer then 2 months ago. It won't make every 1 happy, but atleast a better solution than this. ;x

Agree, Maybe some posts with x time registered would be good, so u have to be here atleast x months, or so, with x posts. and game section shouldnt count posts and un nesscary post can be deleted

updated with the possible suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back