• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Premium for market? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
http://otland.net/f485/only-premium-members-can-create-threads-marketplace-156914/#post1510199

WHAT THE FUCK?
This is unfair on those who are selling stuff legit.

The announcement has gone but stated;

"otland is not responsible for any scams" etc

Now, you've took the matter into your own hands and decided only premium users can post in the Marketplace? A way to earn more cash?

Thats bullshit bro.

Possible solutions? Instead of this crap.

There hasn't been any problems with the Marketplace until Wutang started with his scamming attempts. Wouldn't it be easier to approve threads before they're visible?

How about: only be able to sell when you have a account with more then 200 posts and joined longer then 2 months ago. It won't make every 1 happy, but atleast a better solution than this. ;x

Last edited:
I don't see your reasons for only allowing Premium members to create threads. In most cases it is the purchaser who is scamming and not the seller.

IMPOSSIBLE!
If someone that's not a premium, and want to sell his character on real tibia [EXAMPLE].. What should he do? He should waste money, for selling something for money, what should he win in the end?
You must be a V.I.P person to go shopping?
Get lost!
I wouldn't never ever recommend making this shit for premiums.
A small letter for talaturen:
Talaturen, Look after otland.

Last question from me, then I'm waiting for answers;

Which mod suggested this crap?

Last thing from me too untill a mod replies.
IMPOSSIBLE!
If someone that's not a premium, and want to sell his character on real tibia [EXAMPLE].. What should he do? He should waste money, for selling something for money, what should he win in the end?
You must be a V.I.P person to go shopping?
Get lost!
I wouldn't never ever recommend making this shit for premiums.
A small letter for talaturen:
Talaturen, Look after otland.
Kinda agree.
If you want to enter a shop you must first pay $9? Makes no sense.

Last question from me, then I'm waiting for answers;

Which mod suggested this crap?

Talautren himself,check one of the visitor msg's posted by znote on my profile.

Personally, I don't like this idea either, this was added without any notice or talking in the Staff Board

I guess Im going to look for another forum, Im sure some other new forums will give a lot of our opinions since they need members!
Ill stay here 2 tho, but my activity wont be that good

But after all i though premium is something we pay for as a donation...

DAMN AND DAMN AND DAMN AND DAMN AND DAMN AND DAMN AGAIN AND DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO SELL STUFFS AEAEASWMMMMMMMGZZZZZZZZ :/ NOW I CANT EVEN BUMP EM OMG, DAMN GET IT BACK. Else i will, I DONT KNWOAMRAIGIOWMOMAWM KNOW!

Haha this is probably the biggest joke ever. Now you might just aswell force us to pay in order to make any posts in any section around here.

Had one of the most respected and most used services here, which I offerd cheap. Now you've shut it down, along with alot of other trusted services from non-premium users.
And the point is? One scammer? Maybe only allow premium users post at the advertisments threads then, since 90% of the threads there are download&run servers, which scamms the players, taking their money with false hopes and promiese. But I guess you didnt think about that.

As RushCrush said I bought premium as a donation to otland.net,
I don't like this idea.

I understand why Talaturn came up with this idea, since there is alot of scamming going around lately, tho I think there are a lot of other solutions.
Everybody is talking about how open tibia is dieing lately, why the heck are moderators coming up with bad ideas then?
Make ideas which will help open tibia, instead of killing it next time.

Regards.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't like this idea either, this was added without any notice or talking in the Staff Board
All the best to the queen :)
+1
We like your opinions, aswell!
Dear friends!
WARNING!: If you are going to read what I'll write, Just keep reading until the end..
Talaturen, Do you think by making otland earn much money, you're making people loves OTLand? Nope!
Talaturen, Do you love OTLand? Let the people enjoy it!
Talaturen, Please.. Our opinions, like SWORDS!! And like orders, You should look after our need.
Talaturen, We loved otland from the first look, Don't let us hate it by a small doing.
Talaturen, You have choosed good moderators / made good boards/ Made nice things! But you didn't talk with your staff boards/or just made a voting about this thingy.
All the best,
Tonks!

I don't know any details as of now, but from what learned by reading this thread, it seems that it was Znote that suggested it, and Tala agreed

I already made a post on the staff board with some thoughts about this,with one of the suggestions being leaving the current marketplace alone and creating a sub-section for premium-only(even though I dont really see the use of it)
I agree with what someone posted before, Premium is a donation, not a service and should not be utilized as such

We should still make a limit to create a thread in the marketplace for free members.
Obviously, limiting it to only premium members is not the way to go.
However, it won't hurt to have it at the same time (maybe).

An example of this would be something like this, only these people can create threads in there:
- A free member must have at least 250 posts and must be active for at least a month.
- A premium member (regardless of how many posts or how long they've been here)

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

UMAD NON-PREMIUM FAGS?

Create a thread where you can see possible scammers aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back