• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Premium for market? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
http://otland.net/f485/only-premium-members-can-create-threads-marketplace-156914/#post1510199

WHAT THE FUCK?
This is unfair on those who are selling stuff legit.

The announcement has gone but stated;

"otland is not responsible for any scams" etc

Now, you've took the matter into your own hands and decided only premium users can post in the Marketplace? A way to earn more cash?

Thats bullshit bro.

Possible solutions? Instead of this crap.

There hasn't been any problems with the Marketplace until Wutang started with his scamming attempts. Wouldn't it be easier to approve threads before they're visible?

How about: only be able to sell when you have a account with more then 200 posts and joined longer then 2 months ago. It won't make every 1 happy, but atleast a better solution than this. ;x

Last edited:
It will be easier to moderate proved scams. If we detect someone they cant just make a new acc asap and continue scamming, they would need to get a new subscription. Its a nice challenge against our moderators to see if they actually manage to get any profit on that, if you understand.

This will reduce scamming.

And those of you who have witnessed premium members scamming, show me solid proof of it, and I will take care of it.

Why should we welcome scammers? When we have the power to fight against it. "otland is not responsible for any scam", is absolutely correct, we are not responsible for it! Because we arent the scammers.

But that does not mean that we arent allowed to fight back against those bloodsuckers. ;)

That's ridiculous, you're also saying that everyone without premium can't be trusted. Why should be buy premium for 9$ just because we ant to sell something? What if we don't get it sold and after our subscription is over we have to buy more to sell it? We will lose alot more than we gain because some things don't sell that fast. Fucking idiotic idea.

I just realised that Wutang was a buyer, how could this prevent scamming? Buyers are still able to contact a seller et cetera... :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering..why is there no mod replying to this?

You don't get to discuss with a mod
You don't get to make a suggestion because it will never be accepted
This is otland my friend...
No matter what a mod will come here taunting us making us look wrong and they are right.

You don't get to discuss with a mod
You don't get to make a suggestion because it will never be accepted
This is otland my friend...
No matter what a mod will come here taunting us making us look wrong and they are right.

Mmm...
I thought as members of otland we have a voice in what should/shouldn't be added but looks like we don't.

I said that already, nothing we suggest gets put into Otland.

A LOONG time ago, I suggested a bump button. Talaturen "was thinking about it after the next vbulletin update or whatever"

Thats been a long while since it's updated, where is it?

here
http://otland.net/f15/bump-button-47404/

I said that already, nothing we suggest gets put into Otland.

A LOONG time ago, I suggested a bump button. Talaturen "was thinking about it after the next vbulletin update or whatever"

Thats been a long while since it's updated, where is it?

here
http://otland.net/f15/bump-button-47404/
He became too busy counting money from premium to add it.

So your supporting this shit idea?

Not really, but what I'm saying is that you don't have to be a dick about it.
If we were to try to get this overturned, we gotta be positive and smart and try to tackle this down.

You going out flaming, bitching, and whining is not going to get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom