• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prevent lowlvls to okolnir

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hey, I hate that theres no opertunity to exp on Okolnir as its just known for pking.

Please put some doors in svargrond which will prevent people under a certain level to enter.

In real tibia its good, because then u need to have some quest that u cant make safely without a certain quest.

I was thinking, maybe level 80 or something. :) Its o sux when a team of lvl 45 comes and just kill a highlvl because of their SD power.

Same goes for Warlocks and goroma :)

Hey, I hate that theres no opertunity to exp on Okolnir as its just known for pking.

Please put some doors in svargrond which will prevent people under a certain level to enter.

In real tibia its good, because then u need to have some quest that u cant make safely without a certain quest.

I was thinking, maybe level 80 or something. :) Its o sux when a team of lvl 45 comes and just kill a highlvl because of their SD power.

Sounds like a good deal, I'll talk with the other GM's about it.
Thank you.

A level 45 is not suposed to level at one of the best creatures in the game..
So Stolle, I dont care what u want to level or not. Come back when you are exping frosts on a lvl 45 in tibia.

They're going to level up (46) and then PK again... anything can't stop pks.

Just the power of the mapeditor :p

Signed..also maybe lower the pweor of sds a bit?

Atm combo pk teams are a biiig problem

Edit: maybe making formula for sds counting lvl because many of those pk teams make lvl 45-50 then ml 70 then combo..ofc ml 70 is botted so making sd damage depending more on lvl than in ml will keep mages with their actual pwoer but only on lvls 150+

Lol, don't lower the damage of SD, I just hit 250 with my royal paladin 125, and if it gets lowered, I'll be shit.

^_^

Lol, don't lower the damage of SD, I just hit 250 with my royal paladin 125, and if it gets lowered, I'll be shit.

^_^

If you read my post, it makes it less dependant on ml, leaving it more based upon lvl.
(No it doesnt mean a RP lvl 200 would hit anything like a 150 MS)
But will change the hits of lvls 50 with ml 70 (botted) used on combo-pk team.

A level 45 is not suposed to level at one of the best creatures in the game..
So Stolle, I dont care what u want to level or not. Come back when you are exping frosts on a lvl 45 in tibia.

Lol really?

I hunted frost dragons in okolnir on real tibia at lvl 35 to level 40. Stopped because of the cost. But i made at least 25k per hunt... So i dont know why you want to prevent low levels to hunt frost dragons when its possible to survive...

I vote no. Let the low levels die if they want its up to them and not you. Let the people pk its up to them not you!

Lol really?

I hunted frost dragons in okolnir on real tibia at lvl 35 to level 40. Stopped because of the cost. But i made at least 25k per hunt... So i dont know why you want to prevent low levels to hunt frost dragons when its possible to survive...

I vote no. Let the low levels die if they want its up to them and not you. Let the people pk its up to them not you!

What people is doing here isnt pking, is combo botting.

The pvp in this server is screwed by the sd damage of low lvls.

LOL? If i want to help a friend, i block frosts for him.

Why would we have a lvl requirement for a hunting place? Choose another place to hunt if u dont like it.

^_^

Yes decrease dmg on sds. It really sux that you hit so much and with this fast exhaust you cant even push someone before u are dead.

I leveled up my druid to lvl 150 only hunting frosts in okolnir and I had no problems with lvl 50 mage teams. lmao, besides i haven't even seen any team like that. But if you meat some mages on lvl 50, is it so hard to shoot some sds and kill them??, cuz they will die hella fast. But I think the reason why sd should depend on level too is because u can osften meet magebomb on this server. And that sux, cuz when u go to buy potions to thais shop and you get unexpected surounded by lvl 45 mages who shoots very hard cuz their mlvl is botted so much that you die from 1 combo isn't very cool. If sd would depend also on lvl than magebombs would be more easy to survive.

But anyways, I like sd damages now and for me there are no problems. :)

in not playing this server but if you are like lvl 120~+ and you die by a bunch of lvl 45's then you must to be a noob
You can outrun them so fking easy on okolnir rofl

Back