• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Preventing item from moving and from pickuping.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hi there.

I want to make some of my items non moveable and non pickupable.

How can I do this? Perhaps something with movements => onAddItem.
I have no ideas for this :F

Regards,
Hermes

I mean making items nonmoveable and nonpickupable by setting their actionid of uniqueid to certain :p.

Now I am trying to play with onAddItem :d

Last edited:
Code:
function onRemoveItem(moveItem, tileItem, position, cid)
	if moveItem.actionid > 0 then
		doTeleportThing(moveItem.uid,position)
		return FALSE
	end
	return TRUE
end

I don't know why these bugs are showing but item doesnt move.
Another problem is if you want to add function ex. doPlayerSendCancel.. I quess the reason is somewhere in engine, so I can't do anything else :(

But what if he want to make not moveable a chest which is made in QuestSystem? Actionid and Uniqued id is already taken :/

ANY unique ID makes it unmovable. That includes ANY that is used for ANYTHING including QUEST SYSTEM.

That's the point. He said: "What if the item I want to be unmovable is a chest? Then it will be seen as a quest chest by scripts"

So that solution won't stand.

It will not see it as a quest chest if you use TFS 0.3.3 or higher, since you need the action id 2000 on it as well to make it a quest chest. So yes, just put a unique id on it if you use TFS 0.3.3 or higher.

what do you mean by "put a void" on the item??
Ht5Vyj0.png

Back