• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with account

Twista slaya

Reaction score
i was able to log on about an hour ago then i tryed to log on and said account number and everything is wrong but when i got to website i type in exact same thing and im in but as soon as i go to tibia client it says thay my account stuff is wrong i think its a big please reply here for i can not log in game my char is twista slaya:(

same here, having same problems.. first server crashes, now this

Is this bug still affecting everyone?

I'm too lazy to test it right now :p

i got the same exact problem i donated to this server im starting to regret it there cannot play it at all :mad:

Notice how the online list says people are logged in, but the list only decreases and never increases? Once you log out you can't log back in :mad:

(Credit to Silly for figuring that out -.^)

And the only ones inside are level 20 knights, and others ... but I bet the level 20 knights are afk training ... If you get out, you won't get in again. Like Sho Ke said.

when the server crash like this you cant log in. But if you are online u can hunt and stuff. But i think the server dont save. so all the 20lvl afk botters dnt get the skills it shows when they are on :p but whatever i wanna play :p

This happened to be, and I was inside. I told the GM my friend can't log and he saved the server ... So I don't think it's like you say chant. This must be something like a blocked port ? (saying random stuff) w/e I wanna playyyyyyyyy

i can't too, it is really bad to do nothing Xd maybe i'll try war servers 'till this thing is fixed

Back