• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with gesior's latest acc manager

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to make a daopay automatic shop to the homepage, (everything made by Gesior)

but when I was going to test if the system worked, it said "
Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code."

I downloaded the newest website accout manager. And I've tried what gesior said, but shouldn't you be able to enter your daopay username and password somewhere? So it can connect to it and make a pincode?

Question two. In the shop offers, i need someone to give me their php code so I can just change the item name and how many points it costs etc. I've already added everything in the database so I only need the php code to add to my "Shop system"~~ in htdocs.

I will add 2x reputation to the user who helps me with this, I really need to fix this. Please!!

if someone wants to take a look what the homepage already have right now, here's the link: http://Roxor1337.sytes.net

* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code."

you most have a acc on daopay.com

237.gif

oki i will not post so short text , sry

Last edited:
Lol, I already have. I have entered the app code and product name already to the config

But since it cant connect, do I need to enter my username and password somewhere in the config?

Chipsen, don't reply with so shortly text just to make your postcount higher.

Yea, Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code..

Still the same, only changed the app code and product and how much it costs.

The daopay link works aswell, but elox told me that he had to type his daopay username and password somewhere in config, is it possible?

Back