• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer with knowledge in "hooking"?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Im looking for a cam that works like Tibicam NG but for other "old" versions than 7.6. What I mean is that you dont need to restart tibia and relogg, but just start the cam when you are already logged into tibia and record.

I requested such a cam on Classictibias unofficial forum to a well-known programmer in the community but he told me he have no knowledge in "hooking". I guess its when you "catch" flowing data from the client while its running, instead of modifying the client first.

Classic Tibia -> @Karelazi

Is there anyone who is interested in making such a cam? Or possibly helping Karelazi with the "hooking" parts. Im complete newbie on this so maybe its not that simple, still worth a request.

Thanks in advance,
Hellrage.

Your perception on hooking is way off.

The specific hook he was talking about does that, yes.

However, its not that easy. I can make a program that catches packets and shit for your, easy as hell. The problem and time consuming part is actually generating a first packet from the map ETC when your already logged in.

Would it be very difficult do do such program? If you want to help me I could do something in return (I dont have paypal or smt lol). Maybe something time consuming but that requires little knowledge.

Back