• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] CorruptionOT

Hari Kari

Reaction score
CorruptionOT is a high experience, teleport based server. This server will bring what other high experience servers lack, which is a very detailed map, missions to keep the players entertained, custom vocations, custom spells, events, and the list continues. The project is still under development, and the release date is still unknown. For now I'll keep you updated with the map.

The map will be walkable, as in you can walk to majority of the spawns. The map will contain of 1 large continent, and small islands around it. There will be a huge amount of hunting grounds, along with hidden quests and bosses.

Screen-shots:

I'll update this thread as the project progresses.

Looks very very good but i think that ive seen the last pic already somewhere (On another OT ive played) is that possible?

@Up Na that looks okay how it is.

Looks very very good but i think that ive seen the last pic already somewhere (On another OT ive played) is that possible?

@Up Na that looks okay how it is.
Maybe, someone gave me some maps to work with so I wouldn't have to do the entire project from scratch.

@Up Thats called clean, there hasnt got to be gravel, stones or plants every 5 SQM, a desert is a desert means theres just aloooot of sand ^^

QiKw6vUatH.jpg

I'll update this thread as the project progresses.

How'd you get parts of my map? (Zerstora map)
Looks good though ^_^ nice to see it being used :p

Please youse a Mountainwall at the stairs, else it looks ugly. rest is pretty nice
Yeah, I actually added it already :p Thanks for the feedback though! I'm going to upload some more screen-shots later today.

Last edited:
Sacred Tombs

EDIT:
Also, if people would like to donate map parts to speed the process up that would be great!

Back