• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project 'Therran'. Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
World of Therran

An RPG-server developed by Samuro, Mackan, Ragheed and Mindrage. With Jolle_Jkpg working on the website and hosting the server. A few more people have helped us with the project and will be included at the bottom of the thread. It has been in development since 2012~ with breaks on and off. We are proud to announce that the server is nearing completion and I have a lot of things I want to discuss with the community. We will have an open beta for when the server is ready to be hosted.
I want to hear peoples feedback on the server too. What can we do to improve? How can this server be the right one for you? We're also accepting suggestions regarding the rates and features of the server.

Explore and find secret passages in Therran.
1nzrqe.png

Features:

• 100% Custom map.
  • Custom quests, scripts, events and amazing mapping.
  • A few custom monsters, not too many though.
  • Instead of Rookgaard, we have a tower you have to go through with a few tasks that will teach you the game before you will be able to choose your residence in one of our towns. You start at level 8.
  • Server will launch with 2 major cities: Ramurika and Darudon.
  • Content patches have already been planned ahead and most of the mapping and scripting is already done.
  • Its very own client to prevent people from botting. It will also allow people to log in easier without having to use an ip-changer.
  • Custom lore linked to bossfights and long chainquests.
  • Promotion at level 20 for 20.000 gold coins.
  • Many secret locations to find and explore.
  • Normal PvP with skulls. Protected until level 20.
  • Free premium for an unlimited time.

The great capital of the north
2vamk9v.png

Ramurika

The city in the desert
1zb9n4l.png

Darudon

Rates:
Experience: 3x/4x
Skill Level: 2x
Magic Level: 2x
Loot: 1x/2x

Staff:
Samuro - Project Leader and Mapper
Mackan - Mapper, Content Writer
Jolle_Jkpg - Website, Host, Scripter, Programmer
Ragheed - Scripting (Inactive)
Mindrage - Scripting consultant
Forbidden - Content consultant
Macedoon - Mapper (Inactive)

Official Forum: http://opentibia.net/forum/239-therran/

Worldmap of Therran.
Available content at launch and BETA testing!

vxhy7_NS.png

Last edited:
The worldmap has been released of all the available content at launch and BETA testing. Have a look! :)

The Genesis

In the beginning there was a small continent surrounded by islands. Life thrived and the monsters of the world were held back by the many heroes in the lands. The kingdom of Ramurika was full of life and many were dedicated to make the world better.
Evil forces plotted the end of the world, what today is known as “the apocalypse”. It started with the eruption of a volcano, which created a new island that would soon be known as Virtura, the island of challenge. With this event something dark was set in motion.

Upon the islands creation King Arb Iter of Ramurika ordered a ship to scout the newly created island and explore it. When the men arrived on the island they set up a camp in preparation of scouting the island. Once more the volcano underneath the island erupted. Another quake came, only this time it was so violent it shook the core of the earth. Fierce bursts of molten rock started to spew from the ground, and the island was destroyed. The Kings men located on the island died instantly. A dimensional rift split open to the demonic realm, and arch-demons managed to escape into the world to bring menace and destruction upon the lands. The dead arose, hoards of evil gathered for a final attack on the humans. The great city of Ramurika fell into the hands of the evil forces. After the siege of Ramurika many attempts were made to regain control of the city, but to no avail.
After almost a year the lands were barren, there were only a few survivors left, most of them living in the town of Mistbay, other taking shelter in caves. The Gods saw the once glorious city of Ramurika being defiled and demons turning the old castle into a place of demonic rituals to summon more evil into the world. They decided something needed to be done to stop the world from burning, a complete shift of the world. They reshaped the lands by shattering mountains and cracking the earth. They also sent a bright holy light across the lands and incinerated all evil it touched.

From that day the lands were changed forever. The continent had grown into a great landmass with large mountains rising everywhere. This drastic change to the world left a great scar. With the lands in ruins, the surviving humans started to rebuild Mistbay in its new location. People gathered to create a new kingdom from the old ruins of Ramurika. There is once again calmness over the lands. The apocalypse had ended, a new world had been born. Evil is still lurking around, the arch-demons that survived the holy light are plotting in the darkness of their secret lairs. The world needs heroes to come and fight. Are you up for it?

4bd2913595152ad6d8ad1a47a0f3f0cf.png

Ramurika has been rebuilt.

f35b8c7bd99429edbb111b24f5c06ab1.png

A statue outside of Ramurika's gates in honor of the old heroes.

I will just drop by and say, holy TITS!

Quote from Mackan, posted here.

We're working hard as always
wink.png

We are now making much progress with the scripting, I for one have learned lots and script faster for each day
tongue.png

teaser of my work:

1UfSdEU.png

The classic vocations of tibia

Knight
Paladin
Druid
Sorcerer

Last edited:
Would love to see some custom vocations instead of the cliche 4 which I'm sure plenty of people are tired of.

Would love to see some custom vocations instead of the cliche 4 which I'm sure plenty of people are tired of.

I, for one, do object in this matter. People rather have the so called "cliche" vocations - because they are familiar with them.
This project have been waited for for a long time. This will be epic. Great world, great staff and great lore!

It will keep the core feeling of Tibia (as an open-Tibia server) but be custom on many other aspects. It has a good balance.

Small teaser update:
A major tease of the bridge between the Southern Outskirts and the Broken Highlands.
wRbdeSn.png
Regards,
The SweSoft Team

Skills 5x magic 3x. If theyre both 2x, everyone will be mages prolly. Skills need to be either double or more than double the magic rate :X Unless you have trainers. Im sure theres offline but still

The rates are still being discussed. :)
But yes, we will see how things work during the beta and if there are clear balance issues we will fix them asap.

Hard to say. If we work hard enough I think it can be very soon. I don't want to say an exact date since I don't know one myself, but I know that it's not much left to do.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back