• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protection legs are useless

Spaack

Cyntara Star
Reaction score
Even if there stands they give protection 10% against all elements its crap it doesnt give more than 6 arm pls red fix this

well, for a non donation item, it's not too bad actually. It's not like it's all that hard to get them either.
The only thing that red could do is make the damage resistance from different items stack, but that could lead to impervious players, and we wouldn't want that lol.

in my opinion it should be same like Norse helmet for legs its the hardest quest and only donaters can clean it :p so make the resistance stack with norse helmet and nightmare coat

well, for a non donation item, it's not too bad actually. It's not like it's all that hard to get them either.
The only thing that red could do is make the damage resistance from different items stack, but that could lead to impervious players, and we wouldn't want that lol.

Ok... about stack, they do , we tested it often enough, with no protection eq, then with each of it and then with more, norse helmet , protection legs , robe of the underworld , rings... so i don't know what you are complaining about ?

Something may have changed, but last I knew Protection legs damage resistance did not stack with the damage resistance of any other items. Other items stack together, but there always seemed to be something wrong with protection legs.

(Tested by Sativuss, Saints, etcetera a long time ago.)

Back