• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Psyhodela movies :) rl tibia :d

and i hate you, i know that your using wordbook and to find the correct word it takes you a week if im right? haha.. :<

even if they was 120 members or something i just saw fight's when it was 18-1 for you ...?

TRAP, TRAP, TRAP!

OH, UNJUST MENS. FRAG.

Hahahah I love that polak vent talk it's so funny :D

You're the one without education, Sushi.

^ Don't think so. MR. PZ CAMPER ! Show me urs TIBIA MOVIES? WITH UR TEAM? Ohhh... Sorry u are Rookstayer or smth ; / <_<

Yours Sushi~

^ Don't think so. MR. PZ CAMPER ! Show me urs TIBIA MOVIES? WITH UR TEAM? Ohhh... Sorry u are Rookstayer or smth ; / <_<

Yours Sushi~

Nah, I don't play rl tibia anymore :p.

Pz camper? Nah, atleast not when my team is online... Besides how funny is it to fight you and 10 guys when you are all using scripts, which makes it pretty much impossible to get away7getting forced?

^ Can't believe that paralyze scripter talk about other ppls ; ) Using paralyze script on ur own and u talk about others -.^
Even ur team is online u are going with 'ur' 'great' team (trade team) to stack and coming with 10000000 noobcharacters to make my team RS ; / On the end U are always fucked up !:)

Yours Sushi~

Well Statik atleast my team didn't campin pz :$ ; ) ! I will try to get my friends today ; ) if they will not fight on RL ; )

Yours Sushi~

^ Can't believe that paralyze scripter talk about other ppls ; ) Using paralyze script on ur own and u talk about others -.^
Even ur team is online u are going with 'ur' 'great' team (trade team) to stack and coming with 10000000 noobcharacters to make my team RS ; / On the end U are always fucked up !:)

Yours Sushi~

I know, I'm fucked up 24/7!

I can write here if i want, its a public forum is it not?

If Richux doesnt want public forums, his lazy ass can make his own forum.

Back