• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Puppet Guardian (New Flash 2D MMORPG)

GangsteR

RPG Maker
Reaction score
So, I just heared this neat game called Puppet Guardian (Puppet Guardian | Online Role Playing Game). It uses Flash, so you just have to make an account and you play it in the browser. The thing that makes the game interesting is that there aren't any levels or experience. Your progress in the game is determined by your possessions. There are maps you go through (they remind me of Candyland a little) and you roll a die to determine which specific board you land on. There are a couple monsters there usually and a couple little "resource spots" where you can get items. You can easily combine items to make better stuff. So, if you want a sword, you need 10 Irons. You can combine 5 swords to get a High Sword and 5 High Swords for a Zoa Sword. It goes on like that a bit I think, but I'm not completely certain. Oh, and you can group up with other people so that only one person has to use a "dice roll" and so you can work together to kill the monsters, since everyone gets the resources individually, without having to split or share them. There's a small, tight community, so that makes it more fun too.

Oh, and it was a popular game in Japan, and they just recently brought it to America. So, it's new, but it doesn't have all the bugs and instability new games usually do.

Anyway, just give it a shot. It's an interesting game, and you don't have to download anything. Let me know if you liked it, ;)

Well it dosent look like my kind of graphic game i do hate games like that (mapel story, dofus, ragnarok etc..) but if i just test it i maybe would say other words but i dont have time for that
i did also notice it was beta so it should be better graphics

Back