• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Put it all here - Which vocation needs the bigger boost?

Which vocation needs the most improvement?

• Knights / Elite Knights

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Paladins / Royal Paladins

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Sorcerer / Master Sorcerer

• Druid / Elder Druid

• Total voters
Ye, the paladin block better then a knight, knight can only block with a healer...

Bring back 7.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All vocs are overpowered, a 250 ED hit like 800 with mas tera.
Knights/pallys can crit way to much. Also the healing is fucked up
MS? Well the same as ED or?

I think that all vocs should be lowered, to be more like real tibia!
Well, wont complain since I enjoy this server (tho less nowadays cause of all the kicks)

Knights are over powered aswell lol they hit like 1k + some times on monsters thats so gay :S

Sometimes being the key there.

Knights healing definitely needs to be altered, it's honestly harder to kill a 200 pally than a 200ek. I'd say raise how much HP is gained through the potions, or bring the old UHs back. Healing 1k is honestly a joke when you have 2.5k+ HP. A knight now can only survive with UHP + exana mort combo healing, but that will only last for a short time seeing as they will run out of mana, and using a mana potion = no UHP = death. They can survive in small alleys where only a couple people can hit them, whereas pallys can use exura san which will pretty much heal them completely and GSP at the same time, making them much harder to kill even with less HP. Most of the time I see knights die, or die myself, is simply because more damage is being dealt than they can heal. I mean if you are taking out 80% of a knight's HP in one round he should probably die, but when you're taking only a few hundred more than a UHP can heal (So like 1.5k per turn) and he dies bit by bit that's not how it should be.

And I'm honestly not all that biased, I have a level 100+ of every vocation.

listen to my proposal -> uhp = 800-900 hp + 100 mana

It's a decent proposal, but I honestly think there should be a solution that doesn't require double healing. Like I said, possibly the old UH formula, or even apply the old UH formula to UHP if that's possible.

Knights can heal with exana mort and pots at the same time... While they also hit, i was lvl 120 ed, and we were 6 guys vs a knight, he killed 2 of us before dying, by just one hitting us with melee, 750... It wouldn't be too bad if knights could get a fewhundred more hp with pots, but then you should remove the possibility to heal with exana mort also... otherwise a knight of lvl 140 will heal 1k~ + exana mort=1500 per turn. The only thing that needs to be fixed is the exhaust. Pallys mas sanning and healing at the same time. Oh, an well, knight's pvp damage is way too hard, Prelude did hit 1k in pvp and when my knight was lvl 87 i chased away 2 lvl 140 mages from my spawn, they ran out of mana... and well, doing 650 with a lvl 87 knight without using any spells or runes is quite hard... It's okay with the mages thou.

No they don't.
When they get crit, they hit much, yes! But it's a crit.
Sorcerer Sucks.

Knight:
Lower the hits, heal more.

Paladin:
Make more stable hits (missing to much with assa stars)

Sorcerer:
Give them the 'exevo grav vita' rune and lower healing percentage of exura gran. Also, if paladins healing gets less, the sd damage has to go down to.

Druids:
Weaker UE, a stronger paralyze like in rl so it actually works on ppl who use anti-paralyze.

Just my opinion thought, I own all vocations here 170+ so don't tell me I'm saying this to get my mage better <3

Knight:
Lower the hits, heal more.

Paladin:
Make more stable hits (missing to much with assa stars)

Sorcerer:
Give them the 'exevo grav vita' rune and lower healing percentage of exura gran. Also, if paladins healing gets less, the sd damage has to go down to.

Druids:
Weaker UE, a stronger paralyze like in rl so it actually works on ppl who use anti-paralyze.

Just my opinion thought, I own all vocations here 170+ so don't tell me I'm saying this to get my mage better <3

Sounds great, but don't mess upp my heal pretty boy :D

Paladin = Exura san and pots = healfull
Knight = Exana mort and pots = healfull
Druid = Exura Gran/Vita and pots = healfull
Sorcerer = Exuragran/Vita and pots = healfull

Knight = medium dmg
Paladin = medium dmg
Druid = medium dmg
Sorcerer = medium dmg

??

i think paladins becuase there not fast + they miss alot whit assassin starts + sd's sucks of them and exevo mas san is a bit oke. for the rest they sux.

Back