• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia PyACC, an open-source account creator for servers that use MySQL

Jack Parsons

Reaction score
So, I've just spent the night developing an account creator for my server. I'm not much of a "website guy", so I wrote it in Python (And probably my next tools will be written in Python as well (Although I'm going to develop a website anyway when I release it)).

Github: https://github.com/EricsonWillians/PyACC

Screenshot:

Py_ACC.png

You just need to download the whole zip file and find the executable inside the distribution folder, since I've "compiled" it already (It's not actually compiled, since it's Python, but I've used PyInstaller, so that you don't need to have Python installed in your machine).

It's nothing fancy, I warn you. It's not a "player editor", I've just made it in order to create accounts fast without having to open HeidiSQL and edit the fields manually. It's open-souce (Just like the great majority of the stuff that I develop), so you can read the source (PyACC.py) and criticize and contribute at will.

The inputs are not protected, so if you try to create a player with "whatever" as vocation, you'll get an error (Obviously).

haha this is really cool man good job =)

I can see this being useful for testing purposes :)
Good job!

Back