• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pysis World Reborn

Bondy

Reaction score
I have been playing this server for a while, so ill post my screens of it. Its a Chilean server. I dont care much about that because I play with some friends and we pwn. :p

This is my character (its a real map server rpg, with addons like real tibia and such)

War? x)

This is part of the team

Killed a 218 ms xD

Ill keep posting more :)

Last edited:
The exp rates are by stages, its not too easy either too hard to lvl so its ok. The loot and vocations are ok for me, I think they're ok too. The ip adress is : pysis.no-ip.org
You can crate an acc in the web, which is the same as the Ip (just copy-paste). The news and stuff are in spanish, but it doesnt matter cuz ingame the GM speaks english. If you crate an acc, msg me and I can help you starting ;D

21 Dec 2009, 21:19 Killed at level 204 by Loko Nooan, by Benja'azul, by a dragon lord and by a fire elemental.

://

So we went after the guy..My utamo went off and I went down :/

I would try it but the website is 100% br <.< and 2 online :[ anyhow it seems fun :p

Yeah well it's in spanish, but you can create an acc the normal way. Anyway, the gm speaks english so its ok for me. I think it has 2 online right now cuz in Chile its like 10 am in the morning, but it usually has like 100 players online

If you come online, please msg me :p

Talked with the admin, He finally decided to change the web to english :D

Seems like you need some serious help with the decoration..

Ask a decomasta, like myself.

xD It isnt my house its my friends house so doesnt rlly matter xD

This is my new house :)

Some ppl try to pk my noob char >.<

At the end, they could >.<

Last edited:
Back