• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua question about map files

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a question, in my map folder i have many files, but i dont know wich ones are actually being used, looks like i have files corresponding to two different maps, so

1) How can i know wich ones i can delete?
2) when i do changes in the map, wich files do i need to move so houses aren't deleted? (changes meaning grafics and monsters spawns)

RsydZzz.png

thanks! :D

Solution
First open the remers map editor with your corresponding map. Removes all files, but having the map loaded in the remers map editor after you save the map and the final files will appear.

Or always look at the name of the files that are used in the remers map editor by presuming cntrl + p.
First open the remers map editor with your corresponding map. Removes all files, but having the map loaded in the remers map editor after you save the map and the final files will appear.

Or always look at the name of the files that are used in the remers map editor by presuming cntrl + p.

Solution
ok thanks! already got the three files :D but now i need to do some map changes and i need to replace the map, so how do i do this without deleting players houses??

Back