• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about server rules

unless it's to me.
on rubera.
lol.

red if a idiot gives me his acc and pass and did not put the RK and i did and he donated 150 dollars will u doo somethin about it ? or its his fault for giviin me his pass and acc??

It's both of your faults.

Red

i now but he came outloosin now i got his acc with 21 rebirth and 150 dolalrs worth of donation can i keep the char and the 150 dollars of donation ??? cuz imean i got the RK hes the idiot right??? sooo what do i do can i play the char or wut? but root keeps puttin me in jail soo what do i do red?

look this is my situation .... this guy gave me his account that we are gonna suposably sshare accoutn and level it up... he has 21 rebirth on his acc and 150 dollar of donation... i checked in webpage and i saw he did not have RK... well tempetation got me and i kept the account.... and the 150 dollar donation stuff... now hes biiching that hes gonan deleted me bla bla bla.... can i keep the cha and the donation stuff cuz i mean it ws his fault... can i keep the character red and donations???? (hes the dumass thinkin he shoud trust me no?)

Thats bout the 3rd time u said that same exact thing.

stfu u hacked tomurko an tomurki.,he ushuriel in game.,
root know more about this shit.,
hope red u do the correct with this mariachi.,

Back