• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Rathnir Online, Looking for a C++ Coder.

Ryujin

Rathnir Team Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Rathnir Online is a heavily customized open-tibia server that my team and I have been working on for around year, more or less.

Anyways, even though we have decent sprites and some basic scripts, we feel it isn't enough.

Therefore, we are looking for someone who is talented in the C++ language. If you feel that you want to help us in this project, you can post here, PM me or Muffin Maker, or you can also post on our forums at www.Rathnir.com. We have some unique ideas that we would love to implement, but we can't due to lack of a coder.

Note: There might be money involved, but I am sure how much.

Here is some information about the server:
EXP:5x
Skills:3x
Magic:3x
Loot:2x

So far we have custom map, custom graphics, and a few scripts, but we need more.
Here are a few screenshots taken from the website:
updateb.png

nature.png

I encourage you to post your application on our website, or here. Please include contact details, and if possible and example of your work.

Regards,
Ryujin

[offtopic] wow, that looks realy cool, I hope you find what your looking for.. good luck![/offtopic]

Once I unrust my spriting, I'll probably start on some more outfits because tibia's outfits would look funny with the new graphics lol.

Bringing this to the top >.> But I doubt I'll find any skilled coders...

Back