• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reaches char list but no further!

Nooben nr1

Reaction score
Hello =)

I've been using TFS since a couple of months back. I was mapping on a 8.40 server and everything ran smooth but now since tibia has updated to 8.41 I figured I either had to update my server or keep it 8.40.

So I downloaded the latest TFS and tried to start the server as 8.40 but a window popped up saying "Only protocoll 8.41 allowed". (pretty obvious :p)

I started the server using Tibia 8.41 and I login using 1/1 (create acc) and the charlist of the accmaker apears but as I'm going to enter the acc maker a window pops up saying:
"Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: connection refused. (10061)
~"

I'd be happy if anyone could help me! :D

Hello =)

I've been using TFS since a couple of months back. I was mapping on a 8.40 server and everything ran smooth but now since tibia has updated to 8.41 I figured I either had to update my server or keep it 8.40.

So I downloaded the latest TFS and tried to start the server as 8.40 but a window popped up saying "Only protocoll 8.41 allowed". (pretty obvious :p)

I started the server using Tibia 8.41 and I login using 1/1 (create acc) and the charlist of the accmaker apears but as I'm going to enter the acc maker a window pops up saying:
"Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: connection refused. (10061)
~"

I'd be happy if anyone could help me! :D

1. You are using domain in config.lua. In that case, change to IP x.x.x.x

2. Your IP in config.lua is not correct, due to change at ISP.

3. Your port, 7172 is closed.

1. You are using domain in config.lua. In that case, change to IP x.x.x.x

2. Your IP in config.lua is not correct, due to change at ISP.

3. Your port, 7172 is closed.

I also added port 7172 now and the account maker doesn't appear on the charlist.

Last edited:
Back