• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real-OTX] [7.72] Few problems

Zuch

Reaction score
Last edited:
Solution
@Zuch
i solved the issue regarding put items in walls in this way
otitemeditor-0.2.2 - Download - 4shared - Gil Henriques
-1 change with object builder the options are are marked as is groung , full ground ..change lengs help to signs
open your item editor enable options
always top, blocking, block projectile not moveable
add top order 2
click on the number item id (right buttom mouse) and send it from section "ground" to "none"
save it.
and done! fixed

regarding magic walls and fields you have to open your world.otbm and replace the items id of fields to others (there are two types of everyfield in items.xml) you can check
then go to spells folders and replace all spells fields id too
and it done fixed

regarding table -...
Why do some say that Othire is a better engine from OTX?
I still wonder who the engine performs better
(I don't need - Cast System, Offline Training from OTX)
@StreamSide before could not find Znote1.5 for Othire :D lol GitHub - peonso/ZnoteOTHire: ZnoteAAC for OTHire
I was sure that it works only 1.2

The second reason for the fact that I switched to OTX is that I have not found a guide how to compile the 64bit
32 bit is a lot of false virus that trouble me

Why do some say that Othire is a better engine from OTX?
I still wonder who the engine performs better
(I don't need - Cast System, Offline Training from OTX)
@StreamSide before could not find Znote1.5 for Othire :D lol GitHub - peonso/ZnoteOTHire: ZnoteAAC for OTHire
I was sure that it works only 1.2

The second reason for the fact that I switched to OTX is that I have not found a guide how to compile the 64bit
32 bit is a lot of false virus that trouble me
maybe because here in otland othire have more support but i think otx is compatible with most all scripts for tfs 0.4- 0.3.7- 0.3.6

@Felipe93 Othire not have this bug
I copied items.otb of OTHire to OTX and still do the same thing
I think we need to look elsewhere

@Lelodro Is the removal of "buy" will bring any problems?
I'll have to change something in every npc?
Could you tell me which file is it?
62f6fe364972a95668761f1558d18322.png

c4d5bf662af7b2a387e606398e4e2584.png

Last edited:
4. Can not pour fluids on grass

5. It is impossible to do without help teleport

That's how it's supposed to be: (video from Alzeria OTS - engine OTHire i think)

Player logs on the table (should log in temple)

6. Can not extinguish fire

7. Can not log in mode 'gamemaster'
8638a1db01eb1e261760bceb9d3e1bcf.png

bro the issue regarding fire is because you have to change fields id poison,energy,fire etc ids in your rme and in your spells etc is realted to the same issue in your first post
ids are wrongs (you can invert it via source ) but i dont know how

the issue regarding the table is in items.otb you have to make it walkable in your spr/dat too or you will get bugs(this does not means that now you will be teleport)

the issue regardings fluids i don't know if it was source change but some time ago i was able to do drop fluids on floor
i think it was change from source or in actions/liquids because it's was causing errors in console( drop fluid oo floor)

regarding gm mode i have no idea

Last edited:
@Felipe93 can u help me too with this otxserver? i have problem with items on walls, and i dont know this RealOTX772 had a lot of bugs, the OTHire works ok , but gesior acc didint working on othire :/

i may addthat those two "bugs " you menthioned above indeed are okey
because teleporting in that way can be abused to avoid pay boats or whateverwhy you should be teleported if you just can destroy the table?
or if you make it walkable also will be able to put a table over another

Are minor fixes, Is just to put you in time and do it, for example the items in walls is fixed by editing in the object builder the client, and then use item editor.

Field? Rme, just change fields, gamemaster login? I honestly do not see it as necessary. Othire also has bugs, it's just a matter of patience and time to work on them. Where are you going to get something free that works 100%? just say......

Back