• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

really annoying problem

p41nwithoutlove

Reaction score
ok i wanna change the title of acc address of ots.4za.pl to home or blank but when i do that it doesnt load the page and when i click on login it brings me to this page with this error

PHP:
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again. 

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. 

Error 404

im pretty sure i have to edit some where in the new home folder but i dont know where and what to edit if you know please help i dont like the ots.4za.pl and no 1 can remember that when going to site or... is it possible to make it so when they just enter the server ip they get taken to the main page and not the page where it shows a thumbs file and home?

You did get a number, it's in the URL of your OTserv advertisement on OTservlist, just click on your server and you'll the the number :p

ok i did that but it didnt help my problem whatsoever the problem is that i changed the folder name inside htdocs from ots.4za.pl to home so when ppl go to site they can remember it but now the site doesnt load itll load the main layout but it wont load anything else and when i click on anything it wont do anything and when i click on create account it takes me to a new site with this error >.<

PHP:
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again. 

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. 

Error 404
09/01/09 08:46:28
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9

how can i fix this ?

Back