• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

yes Ezzz bought it, he's remaking it now for fun .. fuckin retards man

I did not bought RealOTs, and it isn't sold yet.

-

Update:

Added Port Hope Houses.
Added all Port Hope Spawns.

Server is fully playable, not like a full filled replica "yet".

Update:

House doors now show it's rent and payment method concerning game configuration.
Currently houses are bought on OTs style (commands), house doors will always say it's rent and payment method even when the code for buying houses through website is done.

kt2j.png

Also, every single small detail that wasn't out of my hands has been added, so expect to see many things you've missed in other Tibia replicas!

rq3l.png

nxgd.png

Also, a small core feature will be added. When it's daylight lighting items will be shutoff if they're on the surface ground floor, when it starts to get dark these items will be turned on.

Expect to see as much lore as I could gather from Tibia, it's a along work to be done, but some has been added already!

n98m.png

Most map tiles have been cleaned! Port Hope is the only place where you can see 3 items out of 9000 deleted ones, these can be empty flasks, or some low valuable swords that I missed.

a9mq.png

Last edited:
very good work Ezzz congratulations, i love the old tibia, when it was hard to lvl up, waiting the test server :)

I ain't a fan of low rates, I'm a fan of fun.

I think what he mean is that if u make the server lowrate we can enjoy better every detail of the game "if not whats the point of making a exact replica of the game" if u can get high lvl soon people will be focused on pvp or hunting in places with hard monsters avoiding the adventure of the beginning some rates like x2,x3 even thought if u decide to release the game with highest rates "if u ever release it or sell it dunno" u should consider the same amount of loot rate , what i mean is that its better to have low rates so u dont change the lootrate , one of the mainly problem of the first realots its that they make it with high rates and the lootrate x1 and everybody was high lvl with 0 gold , i prefer the way tibianic did x2 and x1 loot kinda balancing the amount of gps u will have in your level.

I would love to be a part of this project. I'm a C++ programmer myself, studying ay Mid Sweden University right now for civil computer engineering.
Please do let me know if I can take part of your project.
I could show you some work I've done in C++. Got a Maze game I recently did I'm quite proud of ^^

I think what he mean is that if u make the server lowrate we can enjoy better every detail of the game "if not whats the point of making a exact replica of the game" if u can get high lvl soon people will be focused on pvp or hunting in places with hard monsters avoiding the adventure of the beginning some rates like x2,x3 even thought if u decide to release the game with highest rates "if u ever release it or sell it dunno" u should consider the same amount of loot rate , what i mean is that its better to have low rates so u dont change the lootrate , one of the mainly problem of the first realots its that they make it with high rates and the lootrate x1 and everybody was high lvl with 0 gold , i prefer the way tibianic did x2 and x1 loot kinda balancing the amount of gps u will have in your level.

this isn't a custom map, global map is no longer a mystery to anyone. for most people, the beginning is just a chore at this point

i think best rates would be like 5x exp, 2x loot should give people plenty of money to spend on war n shit. low-mid rates is where its at

this isn't a custom map, global map is no longer a mystery to anyone. for most people, the beginning is just a chore at this point

i think best rates would be like 5x exp, 2x loot should give people plenty of money to spend on war n shit. low-mid rates is where its at

I disagree not all the people start playing in 7.7 , and u say it, whats the point of having a mid rates real tibia map if its going to be based on pvp only ,do not misunderstand i love pvp and wars but i also want some rpg and people wont rpg like the old days because it will be easier to gain lvl and items in solo hunting plus killing someone wont hurt as much as it should be , having mid rates on a server ruins a bit the rpg because its to easy to gain lvl (considering that its 7.7 , with wards/rods) but hey im ok with anything mid or low its just a hobby afterall

I disagree not all the people start playing in 7.7 , and u say it, whats the point of having a mid rates real tibia map if its going to be based on pvp only ,do not misunderstand i love pvp and wars but i also want some rpg and people wont rpg like the old days because it will be easier to gain lvl and items in solo hunting plus killing someone wont hurt as much as it should be , having mid rates on a server ruins a bit the rpg because its to easy to gain lvl (considering that its 7.7 , with wards/rods) but hey im ok with anything mid or low its just a hobby afterall

why would he open another low rate real map? there's Fribbens OT, Tibianic etc., would be pointless to open another 1

5x exp leaves plenty of room for RPG imo

why would he open another low rate real map? there's Fribbens OT, Tibianic etc., would be pointless to open another 1

5x exp leaves plenty of room for RPG imo

I personally don't like TibiaNic, I don't know if should I call it RPGish.
It isn't even free.

I'm interested in letting people have a semi average level that allowes them to try and hunt in different areas.

Besides; Don't forget this server is 110% customizable.

I personally don't like TibiaNic, I don't know if should I call it RPGish.
It isn't even free.

I'm interested in letting people have a semi average level that allowes them to try and hunt in different areas.

Besides; Don't forget this server is 110% customizable.

ye I don't like tibianic either, i'm advocating for higher rates ;D

Back